Calling all uk based thp hackers!

To the 9 intrepid pioneers of the first (that I know of) THP golf tourney in the UK, a mighty well done to one and all. It was a real pleasure to meet up and play with you all. A special thank you to Mav281 for his efforts in arranging the event and keeping us organised. I look forward to his full report albeit that I may come in for some stick regarding 'Red balls' (nothing rude or vulgar you understand).

Congratulations to Crag Rat for being the inaugural winner - well done Dave; good golf.

Thanks once again guys, it was an honour and a privilege to be involved in such an enjoyable occasion.

Thanks Bully, if you'd have seen the wobble I had on 10, 11 & 13 you might have wondered how I'd get 20 points let alone win! Well done for the drive on 15, that was done hit!

It was a big hit but the best of my day - I obviously just saved it for the right hole!! I still can't believe I had 20 points on the front 9 and 9 on the back. 10, 11, 12 and 13 were obviously not good holes as that's where I wobbled too!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362514861.881385.jpg
The 19th......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awesome guys. We are truly jealous.

Can't wait to hear the stories. I love that you guys did this.

Awesome guys. We are truly jealous.

Thanks JB. Great to be able to start some THP events in the UK! Hopefully we can make them bigger and better and continue spreading the word.

We stopped on the way back at Direct Golf in Cambridge (great facility by the way) and got talking about the day, he was fascinated by THP so hopefully he'll join and start to spread the word with his numerous customers,he was a big fan of the new Razr fit extreme Callaway drivers!

Thanks JB. Great to be able to start some THP events in the UK! Hopefully we can make them bigger and better and continue spreading the word.

We stopped on the way back at Direct Golf in Cambridge (great facility by the way) and got talking about the day, he was fascinated by THP so hopefully he'll join and start to spread the word with his numerous customers,he was a big fan of the new Razr fit extreme Callaway drivers!

I've already got another mate signing up - you'll see him at the next UK event.

Is that the site where they tend to film the Direct Golf reviews and videos? And looks like it is hidden behind a farm building? If so, I know where you mean as we called in there on our way home from visiting the new grandson at new year

Would be good to get Direct Golf involved as a UK sponsor if that was possible in some way?

Yep, that's the place.

Now that's a great idea? It's a 120 miles away from me so I'll need to drop the guy an email and see if I can get him on the site, watch this space.

Yep, that's the place.

Now that's a great idea? It's a 120 miles away from me so I'll need to drop the guy an email and see if I can get him on the site, watch this space.

Just remember who gave you the idea if it comes off...hehe :alien:

Hope you all had a good time, mid week is not good for me at all but of you ever arrange a weekend event ill hopefully be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an off the wall question. My father is from England and my grand mother used to make Maid's of Honor and well the mini mincemeat pie pans that are dome shaped are hard to get over here. I got one from amazon.co.uk (it was all that is available that ships to the U.S.) but cant find any more. If anyone would be willing to pick one up and ship it to me I would paypal money and be forever so extremely thankful.

If this is something someone would be willing to do please PM me.

Cheers thanks mates.

Back