Camilo Villegas at Doral

I really like the chatty photo too. If only Morgan was there, they could have done an improptu eagles for st. jude piece and run it on THP!

The fact that Camillo doesn't do the spider man read when practicing suggests there is something to the claim that it's at least in part a marketing gimmick for him (I won't write what it is he's marketing - butt it's probably obvious).

[ha ha]

I was there silly....oh you meant Morgan Pressel...

Oh by the way.....CONGRATULATIONS ON 1000 POSTS!!!

GG you should have told them -- I'm sure they would have asked you to join them for a picture!

Thx! Didn't even realize. I've never come even close to half that mark on any board I've ever populated. Guess I'm pretty attached to this one, huh?

And we are glad that you are here WSE.

GG you should have told them -- I'm sure they would have asked you to join them for a picture!

Thx! Didn't even realize. I've never come even close to half that mark on any board I've ever populated. Guess I'm pretty attached to this one, huh?

And the little one is even letting you on now and then! How's it going, one-on-one?

Fantastic pictures. I'd be downright smitten if he cut his hair!

(With Camilo. And that's one L, y'al. :wink:)

RS,
I understand that reviews are opinions, but I am not sure how anybody that has played these golf balls could think anything like that. So many players are switching and their marketshare has already gone up a full percentage point since coming out. I will listen to the pros opinions and the multiple local players we had test these than someone else. Just my thoughts.

my thoughts exactly. he actually posted something that said "VJ loves these balls but i say they're junk"....yeah, like Im gonna trust his opinion over VJ's. he pisses me off :angry:

Had to do it soundless at the office, but at least he's consistent with it.

Llulie's right (had to get the Double L in there!); once he takes off that hat, I just want to run at him with a set of barber's shears.

So... what is the problem with a guy having long hair:bicker:

Nothing as long as it's not greasy nasty. Worked for me back in the day! hehe

It's not greasy nasty, but it's kind of scraggly. Also horizontally two-toned.

Then again though as far as Sponsorships go, wouldn't that breach what Camillo has with Titleist? Or is that not really a major sponsorship so it doesn't really matter?

I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the answer JB.

The fact that Camillo doesn't do the spider man read when practicing suggests there is something to the claim that it's at least in part a marketing gimmick for him (I won't write what it is he's marketing - butt it's probably obvious).[ha ha]

Seriously?? How many people get down and really read their practice putts? I don't think I ever have.

People making their living do. All of the players we saw got down to read putts before practicing.

Alright then. When the LPGA rolls through, I fully expect photos of the players from the same perspective with NO complaints from the ladies here!

I will be at the practice rounds of the Open this year, promise to post some pics for you. :desire::drool::in-love::hypnotized::wink:

I will be at the practice rounds of the Open this year, promise to post some pics for you. :desire::drool::in-love::hypnotized::wink:

Yipee!!!

I'm watching the second round of the Puerto Rico Open. (By the way, I love the sponsor's name: Banco Popular. It's fun to say with a Spanish accent.)

I didn't know Camillo had a younger brother who also plays golf.

Manuel Villegas.

76196990.jpg

I did not know that, thanks for the info Harry. I guess that's just one more reason to be proud to be a Florida Gator (I mostly do this just to annoy JB haha)

478367649_5JiQ4-L.jpg

I think so, just not while they are swinging. I knew I wasn't supposed to do it but I was playing dumb at Doral and tried to take a picture of swings and almost had my camera snatched away.

I think so, just not while they are swinging. I knew I wasn't supposed to do it but I was playing dumb at Doral and tried to take a picture of swings and almost had my camera snatched away.

Great, expect a lot of pictures guys!

Back