Checking in from N.W. Ga.

Powerhouse

Reaction score
Handicap
Who knows?
Greeting to all, found this site while searching for answers. It was helpful enough as a guest that I figured I'd join and introduce myself.

I work for a paper mill operating steam driven turbine generators. The mill has a very nice 9 hole course right down the road and several coworkers play, so it was natural that I went and tried too. After a summer and a half of hacking it up, I decided to learn how to play.

Over the summer I have been able to shave 22 strokes off my game, and I feel pretty good about it. My iron and wedge play are actually pleasant to see now, driver and woods leave a lot to be desired yet though. But with time I will get those in line. With regular practice I have gone from shooting in the 120's to right at 100, and while 100 is still not very good (nowhere near my goal) it is an accomplishment I'm proud of.

With all that said I look forward to being a part of this board, not only to gain help and insight but to hopefully give some in return one day.

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us. Seems like you are making some great strides, congrats. 22 strokes is a lot for one year.

Welcome to thp

Welcome. Hope your game continues to improve

Welcome to THP, Powerhouse!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Welcome! What part of NW GA you in?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Sounds like you're already on your way to improved scores.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!!

Hey man, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, hopefully we can tee it up together sometime.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You'll enjoy it here!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to the forum, Powerhouse. Lot's of us on here from Georgia. Stick around. You'll like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Nice work on your game, keep it up!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to Paradise!

Back