Checking in from the Tidewater region of Virginia

Welcome to :thp:, you'll love it here.

Welcome...and enjoy !

:welcome:

Glad to have you!

Welcome to the forum!

Nice to meet you!

Season's Greetings from Newport News, VA. I've actually been checking out this site for a couple of weeks. Stumbled upon it in an internet search looking to see what golf balls people are favoring during the colder weather months. Great, diverse golf community here! Look forward to contributing, and definitely enjoying the immense exchange of information!

:welcome: !!!

That happened to a lot of us !

Isn't that AWESOME !! LOTS and LOTS of information exchange !!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP there TT !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP and glad to have you with us!

Welcome to THP!

ever play any beach courses?

welcome to THP

ever play any beach courses?

Hi BR....the only place I've ever played in Va Beach is Tomcat Course on NAS Oceana many moons ago for a best-ball tourney - I thought it was the nicest of the military courses in the area. Play mostly Deer Run in NN, and The Hamptons in, well, Hampton. Occasionally at Eaglewood (Langley) or up at Ft Eustis. Do you have a favorite on the South Side?

Hi BR....the only place I've ever played in Va Beach is Tomcat Course on NAS Oceana many moons ago for a best-ball tourney - I thought it was the nicest of the military courses in the area. Play mostly Deer Run in NN, and The Hamptons in, well, Hampton. Occasionally at Eaglewood (Langley) or up at Ft Eustis. Do you have a favorite on the South Side?
i actually work for vb golf mgmnt and spend most of my time at redwing lake or suffolk gc
but my faves are the palmer courses... the sig and baycreek
you should make a trip back out to oceana and play the hornet course before it goes down the tubes... the admiral is letting those courses go cuz hes not a "golfer"

i actually work for vb golf mgmnt and spend most of my time at redwing lake or suffolk gc

Been a long time since I played over at Suffolk GC. Grew up in Suffolk so that is where I learned to play.

Been a long time since I played over at Suffolk GC. Grew up in Suffolk so that is where I learned to play.
besides the greens needing a lil work suffolk is in incredible shape... best fw's around

Welcome to THP !

Back