Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Just under 3 hours for me. I head out that way sometimes for work. I actually have a job running now in Moline. I'm sure we can make this work. It would be even more fun if we were both testing new Srixon equipment....

Excellent. Hit me up!

Chicago Golf Show is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Rosemont. Anyone planning on attending? Demo Days : Srixon/Cleveland just there Friday. Mizuno-Friday/Saturday and PXG and Tour Edge there FRi, Sat and Sun. And for those interested Page Spiranac is there Sat and Sun.

I might go Friday. I don’t really need anything but you never know.

Excellent. Hit me up!

Sounds like we need a QC golf trip!

Chicago Golf Show is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Rosemont. Anyone planning on attending? Demo Days : Srixon/Cleveland just there Friday. Mizuno-Friday/Saturday and PXG and Tour Edge there FRi, Sat and Sun. And for those interested Page Spiranac is there Sat and Sun.

I'll be there Sunday. Some buddies always come over from the Quad Cities and we enjoy the show and then hit up Top Golf before they head back that evening.

Chicago Golf Show is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Rosemont. Anyone planning on attending? Demo Days : Srixon/Cleveland just there Friday. Mizuno-Friday/Saturday and PXG and Tour Edge there FRi, Sat and Sun. And for those interested Paige Spiranac is there Sat and Sun.
I'm going tonight right after work as I work 10 minutes away.

Enjoyed the Chicago Golf Show yesterday! Good to have it back after a hiatus. I always get a kick out of the bathroom and gutter places that show up to these things. Pretty light on the demo end this year, just PXG and Mizuno. For the golf stores, not many deals to be had on clubs but tons of apparel deals. Picked up some new callaway shirts and an under armor rain pull over.

Did not hang around for Paige or Colt, headed to Top Golf instead.

I went on Friday. I was disappointed at the lack of manufactures with clubs to demo too. Not really any great club deals but I found some nice apparel deals. I actually stopped at lesson area since there wasn’t much of a line and got a nice tip to help my swing.

I went on Friday. I was disappointed at the lack of manufactures with clubs to demo too. Not really any great club deals but I found some nice apparel deals. I actually stopped at lesson area since there wasn’t much of a line and got a nice tip to help my swing.
I didn't do the lesson this time but some friends did. I did get to watch an older gentlemen apparently not like what the fitter was telling him and when the lesson ended flip the grip of his club towards the fitter in disgust.

First round of the rest Thursday. Hopefully getting 36 in at Bowes. Screw this weather.

First round of the rest Thursday. Hopefully getting 36 in at Bowes. Screw this weather.
Second league night round cancelled for tomorrow. Weather sucks!

Wondering if anyone has a good rec for a course to play on a drive from Milwaulkee to South Bend?

Wondering if anyone has a good rec for a course to play on a drive from Milwaulkee to South Bend?
Shepherd's Crook, ThunderHawk, White Deer Run

ThunderHawk is a beauty. I need to play White Deer Run.

I have a rare free weekend coming up June 3/4 (I think). No baseball for sure. I'm sure I can reserve at least one of the days for golf.

I have a rare free weekend coming up June 3/4 (I think). No baseball for sure. I'm sure I can reserve at least one of the days for golf.
My golf season essentially doesn't start until I take and pass my exam July 13th. Study, work. Study work. An Iowa unofficial would be awesome in September.

My golf season essentially doesn't start until I take and pass my exam July 13th. Study, work. Study work. An Iowa unofficial would be awesome in September.

Only if you promise to make an Ace again.

I know there are more of you in the general area. Don't make me start tagging people.

I know there are more of you in the general area. Don't make me start tagging people.

I am available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be in Geneseo that Sunday but to meet up with the in-laws. Unfortunately can’t make that weekend work.

Sorry for the delayed response. Busy holiday weekend. So close, but so far away! Maybe next time.

@formula8 I know you said you were checking in. Are you free?

Back