Cleveland Frontline Putters

Little bump ;)

And honestly, I'm very much fighting internally about if I should just game it all year or not.
My Frontline Elevado slant neck gets delivered today.. I can't wait to try it out!!

Mentioned it in another thread but I'm probably gonna reward myself with one in a few weeks :ROFLMAO::cool:

Anyone order one with a custom paint fill ?

This or Huntington Beach?

Mine came in tonight and I've been rolling it most of the evening. I didn't know custom paint fill was an option but I line it up really well.. The shape is perfect

Frontline or used Toulon? Portland maybe austin

Portland or Austin

Still probably the best putter I’ve ever reviewed.

And maybe the least expensive of all the top ranked putters you'd put on your list?

So probably "Best Value" as well

Very nice detailed write up sir. I’m currently gaming the Huntington Beach collection 8 and looking for a change.

This or Evnroll..?
Evnroll puts one of the best rolls out there on the ball, zero doubt, this though is no slouch and the alignment setup of the putter being at 2135 really does make a difference. I go this way.

And maybe the least expensive of all the top ranked putters you'd put on your list?

So probably "Best Value" as well
Easily. Hahaha

Still probably the best putter I’ve ever reviewed.

Coming from someone who knows something about putters and who has reviewed many, your statement carries great weight for me. You really like this putter. I can’t wait for the season to start here. I haven’t been able to putt outdoors yet with mine.

Trip to roll coming up... Just curious how long did you game your last putter? Which was it? How long do you anticipate this stays in bag?

Seems like no 2135 in blade... Why is that?

Got to see one of these last weekend for the first time and they are very nize!

Trip to roll coming up... Just curious how long did you game your last putter? Which was it? How long do you anticipate this stays in bag?

Seems like no 2135 in blade... Why is that?
There was in the TFi 2135, in the frontline theres not because of the design tech, by using mallets when they move tungsten to the face (forward) they get the blend of MOI and forward CG they want, the mallet shapes afford that.

Hope that helps?

Thanks for the explanation. Care to share your putter journey?

Thanks for the explanation. Care to share your putter journey?
Oh, there’s not enough space or time for that. Keep hanging around and dig through the putter collection thread and you’ll see I’m a bit of a putter aficionado ;)

There was in the TFi 2135, in the frontline theres not because of the design tech, by using mallets when they move tungsten to the face (forward) they get the blend of MOI and forward CG they want, the mallet shapes afford that.

Hope that helps?

I am debating about picking one up...just because

I am debating about picking one up...just because
Really good putters. Not as aesthetically finished imo, but the dual insert it quite good.

Back