Cleveland Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Every time I review a thread to see the new entries or the last few or whatever, I begin to feel very small and humble...............

JM

You're a good man JM!

I go on a mission for three days and this contest went crazy, I though I had a chance, then I read the full forum and there are some really good ones in here, Good luck to the rest of you!

My head is about to explode. I am amazed at how much energy I have around this entry & event. Last year I thought I had a good shot. After the videos I saw so many things I would not have done, had I really looked into my entry. I was bummed. I had planned to attend as a volunteer, but the Universe had other plans & I was working instead. This year I have full support of my wife, work is taken care of, and I have done at least one of the best entries I could come up with. I love the multiple entries! Regardless, I am sweating bullets hoping to get in. I know I am not the only one in here jazzed to make the Morgan Cup. I am not the only one to be working my body out & taking my game to a new level. I am not the only one to REALLY WANT to play for Cleveland Golf.

I am the one who is ready to step up & get a win for Team Cleveland AND whichever THP team picks me!

Hope you get in, i'll volunteer to help this year if I don't make it in, I deserve a golf break after a year off! Plus all the footage and what a great event to be apart of no matter what part it is! JB and Morgan if you read this I'm in to win, but if it is not in the cards to play for the cup, I'll clean it for the winning team.

Tomorrow.
5pm EST.
Winners announced!

Awesome, football Sunday just got even better!!! Good luck everybody

Good times. Good luck everyone.

Awesome, I can't wait to see who the next to MC members are!

Excited to see who gets the invite of a life time. Good luck everyone.

Sun afternoon just got busy....camera will be rolling...

Tomorrow.
5pm EST.
Winners announced!

Good luck everyone. A ton of awesome submissions came in for this one. Tomorrow 2 more spots will go out to two well deserved THP'ers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow.
5pm EST.
Winners announced!

Best wishes to everyone who entered! We're all hoping to win and get in and we're all waiting with eager anticipation. 1/5/2014 at 5pm will be a great time for 2 more THP members. :clapp:

Sweet! Good luck everyone!

Good luck guys! #CrossingFingers

Well there will be one bright spot after shoveling all the snow tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Excited for tomorrow, fantastic way to end the weekend!

Woo, going to be an exciting day tomorrow. Gotta make sure those cameras are ready.

23 hours and 16 minutes until 2 THPers live's change! Good luck to all!

:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

5 pm tomorrow we get two new members of #teamtouryellow

Looking forward to the announcement

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Two more dreams realized tomorrow! Can't wait to welcome the two new members of Team Cleveland.

Back