Cleveland Golf New TFI Smart Square Putter

I went to their site yesterday and saw they had a buy now for the putter but didn't know if it really was a buy now and we'll ship asap or it's still a few weeks out sort of thing.

i bought from them the other day and haven't seen any more other than order confirmation...it was released on 4/15 so im hoping it ships soon for both cookie and me.

I would say that these had a bit of a higher pitched sound than the original smart square, so (and this is ABSOLUTELY subjective) to me the feel was a bit firmer maybe to me? That said, I'm not a huge feel guy when it comes to putters, unless we're talking extremes. I am as happy putting with the white hot/works insert as I am with a milled putter. It's hard to get a real feel for sound in the store too, between music playing over the PA, and the fitting bay right next to the putting green.

Gosh this is exciting and disappointing all in one. However I know I have to roll it myself. Thanks for the info!

The in hand picture looks SOOO much better than the render

Love the copper face......forget how great those squares are at alignment.

That milling looks sweet!

You purchased didn't you?

Awesome, you've now earned the BIGTIME nickname.

Looking forward to your thoughts!!

Oh, I love the squares on the headcover.

Nice pick up Nate, awesome milling on these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL at Nate's big cheese.

Cleveland Golf New TFI Smart Square Putter

Round of golf tomorrow down in Austin so I'm in with it! Rolled the 34 and 35 inch. 34 made 5, 35 made 1 putts so the choice was clear. Ha.

Nate you are bordering on maniacal with that smile! Nice pick up and look forward to your thoughts.

Nate you are bordering on maniacal with that smile! Nice pick up and look forward to your thoughts.

It's no secret that my putting has struggled since the Morgan cup last summer..... Ironically after I stopped using the smart square. Looking to put a little life back in the stroke.

nice pick up Nate. only a little jealous that i still don't have an email with shipping info

Fantastic 1st day with it. So much fun putting it through the motions. Love the improvements they've made to version2.0.

Good feedback. Can you describe the sound? It looks unique to me, but the sound was similar to the previous insert.

I was such a fan of the SmartSquare 1.0; I may just have to give this 2.0 TFI version a roll. I'm not all that crazy about the copper contract colored face, but I find myself caring less and less what stuff looks like as long as it performs. I thought the SmartSquare 1.0 had a much more firm feel off the face than most mallets I rolled. I'll be super curious to see what this one has in store.

Good feedback. Can you describe the sound? It looks unique to me, but the sound was similar to the previous insert.

I thought the 1st gen was "pingy" and this one is more muted and/or solid feeling. It's not as loud sounding as the previous.

I thought the 1st gen was "pingy" and this one is more muted and/or solid feeling. It's not as loud sounding as the previous.

stop it!

I just got 1.0 back in February and love it. The looks alone is killing me lol
That's a looker!

Back