Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

Another good round with the 6.5. It is so solid and at the price point almost a steal.

You putted fantastically on some tough greens. Even though the longer birdies weren't dropping I was more impressed with the longer lag putts.

You putted fantastically on some tough greens. Even though the longer birdies weren't dropping I was more impressed with the longer lag putts.

That is one area that had instant improvement in. Working on the putting stroke right now but it's a good putter to be using while I fix it.

So I am pretty sure that I want to run with one of these. Just have to get the weighting and everything set up right. I simply love the concept and the feel of being setup.

Going to finally get to the PGASS and check this out this weekend. Been liking all the feedback you all have been giving, so now I need to see for myself.

I heart you
eab7f71547cf99fd318e8c9f1f66e11d.jpg

Is that the 1.0?

I heart you
eab7f71547cf99fd318e8c9f1f66e11d.jpg

What Odyssey putter are you thinking of gaming in the Grandaddy that will be the closest to this performance and alignment? (Sorry if I should post in a different thread, but genuinely curious)

There isn't one.
I honestly don't know.

Bought a 1.0 today, very excited.

The 8.0 was delivered today.:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

The 8.0 was delivered today.:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Is it heavy? What length did you get?

I had to shoot blind, so I went with the 1.0.

Dicks has the 8.0 25% off and I almost bought it as well.

They only had lefty 1.0s, so assuming they sold all the righties.

Is it heavy? What length did you get?

I had to shoot blind, so I went with the 1.0.

Dicks has the 8.0 25% off and I almost bought it as well.

They only had lefty 1.0s, so assuming they sold all the righties.

I had to "shoot blind" myself because these putters are not available anywhere in Canada to try out - at least I couldn't find. I wanted the 2135 counter balanced so the 8.0 was the only option.

Is it heavy? It's obviously heavier than the 1.0 or the 6.5 because it's a CB putter. But, it is extremely well balanced so you really don't feel the weight very much - feels and sounds very solid. Still have the stock grips on it and I'm going to keep them stock (for now) because it feels very good in my hands.

Unfortunately the golf season is over here so it won't be until spring time to put it through its paces. This is now the 3rd putter that I've purchased over the last couple of weeks - TFI 8.0 CB, SeeMore Giant CB, and the Cure Rx3F (shipped but not received). It will be interesting to see which putter will end up in the bag.

I had to "shoot blind" myself because these putters are not available anywhere in Canada to try out - at least I couldn't find. I wanted the 2135 counter balanced so the 8.0 was the only option.

Is it heavy? It's obviously heavier than the 1.0 or the 6.5 because it's a CB putter. But, it is extremely well balanced so you really don't feel the weight very much - feels and sounds very solid. Still have the stock grips on it and I'm going to keep them stock (for now) because it feels very good in my hands.

Unfortunately the golf season is over here so it won't be until spring time to put it through its paces. This is now the 3rd putter that I've purchased over the last couple of weeks - TFI 8.0 CB, SeeMore Giant CB, and the Cure Rx3F (shipped but not received). It will be interesting to see which putter will end up in the bag.

Great response, thanks!

I can't wait to hear how you think those 3 compare.

Getting some work in!
15%2B-%2B3

So the putter has been my down fall this season. I have probably added 12 putters to the collection this year. I have been gaming and enjoy the Cure RX2 tour. I have putted very well with this putter, but still have the same alignment issues i have had. So I pulled the trigger on 6.5 today. I hope the alignment helps me out.

Got another brief round in between all of the rain and found my first complaint about the putter. I miss being able to flip the ball back up off the ground using the back of the putter. The 2135 alignment adds more benefit than the cost of grabbing balls off the ground, but I do miss it.

Mine is being shipped, should be rolling it by the weekend. Excited to try it out!

Mine is being shipped, should be rolling it by the weekend. Excited to try it out!

Very cool. Which model did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. Which model did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.0, 35 inch.

Thought about the CB, but went with the closest model to my current gamer.

I love my PING, but the alignment help could be a huge confidence booster for me.

1.0, 35 inch.

Thought about the CB, but went with the closest model to my current gamer.

I love my PING, but the alignment help will be a huge confidence booster for me.

FIFY...

Back