Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I love that part! I am always the guy on the trip who is up at 4:30 ready to head to the course and wants to squeeze in 9 more as the sun sets...I am a full blown junkie! This sounds like fun....

My problem is, I'm one of the guys crawling into bed at about 2

Sounds awesome hope I can be apart of it somehow.

I'm in for this!!!! Sounds fantastic!

Count me in....sounds awesome

Want to know how that super slice reacts on any club, let me know ill show you!

I'm in. Where do I sign yo

I know it's too early for the hard details, but boy if the location and date work I'm going for this!

I want in!!!! THP is at it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in.......woooooooo Wooooooooo. CLUB CLASH

As someone who used to use the Golf Digest Hot List as a second Bible, I am glad this is coming online forum reviews are so much better and this will take it to the next level. I get customers who come in all the time saying oh that wasn't gold on the hot list so thats not a good club. Golf Digest has ruined it, and whatever exactly this will be I am excited and would love to participate.

#GameChanged

If it is like Lake Jovita, it will be a whole bunch of awesomeness.
This event sounds freaking fantastic. I loved the Live driver testing earlier this year, sounds like the same type of event taken up 100 levels.

If it is like Lake Jovita, it will be a whole bunch of awesomeness.

#Ultimate-er

Hawk said:
Sounds like an Ultimate type of Weekend to me, but even better :D I know people like to play golf until they drop.

And then being part of something I'd consider groundbreaking. Good times ahead.

This just sounds amazing! cant wait to hear more!

Clash and play til I drop sounds fun.

I really like the sounds of this. even though we dont know any details. the name along should get the competitive. juices flowing.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This sounds freaking incredible.

This sounds pretty darn awesome if you ask me! The more I know, the more I like!

amazing

As someone who got to witness the excitement of this forum when the first demo days occurred, it's amazing to see how far the site has come and evolved during my time away. If I remember anything about THP, this will be done as big as big can be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like finally something that makes sense and will help all golfers. Awesome.

This sounds like something I would love. I personally love to try different equipment on the course. Get the true feel for what different equipment can really do on a good course.
I'm in. When and where.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back