Cobra AMP CELL Hybrids & Fairway Woods Preview

Very close to what I have pondered. Blue for driver. Red and Orange for fairways and silver hybrid.
Yeah, if I went to FWs it would be Orange/Red. Flashy, flashy deano. Not nearly as ninja stealth like my bag will be.

I'm surprised how much my iron set choice and the lofts of that will determine the FW and Hybos I have in the bag. I hate it when things are connected!!!

I cna't wait to fit these things, I'm in need of a great driver replacement.

I'm surprised how much my iron set choice and the lofts of that will determine the FW and Hybos I have in the bag. I hate it when things are connected!!!

I cna't wait to fit these things, I'm in need of a great driver replacement.
You mean, your iron lofts and setup has never determined your decision on hybrids and fairways in the past?

You mean, your iron lofts and setup has never determined your decision on hybrids and fairways in the past?

Not really. I've always put my set together one piece at a time so they've never been started from scratch like this. That's probably why it's a bit overwhelming. It usually is a club type or number rather than a loft. It's been a very educational experience so far.

Siri speaks for me!

Drooled over these today. First time I saw them in hand. Really like the look and feel of them. Did not get to hit them however. Soon. Very soon.

I got an update from Cobra customer service on the MyFly App:
COBRA Golf Customer Service (Cobra Golf Customer Service)
Feb 05 07:12 (PST)

Hi, thanks for the inquiry!

The Cobra App will be available through the app store around mid to late February.

thanks for the interest in Cobra

Cobra customer care team.

So, I was reminiscing about Iowa today and hitting this one. Funny to go back and read all my comments about it, somehow I'd nearly forgotten.

So, I was reminiscing about Iowa today and hitting this one. Funny to go back and read all my comments about it, somehow I'd nearly forgotten.
I loved hitting this FW back in DM, I try and remember those in hand moments when I feel like pondering!!! I can't wait to see these things in hand this weekend.

The MyFly still blows my mind. SO handy, SO.

The MyFly still blows my mind. SO handy, SO.

I was thinking about the hybrids this morning on my way in to work. I am only going to go with one, but since they can be adjust very easily, it makes it easy to fit in with any bag set up

I was thinking about the hybrids this morning on my way in to work. I am only going to go with one, but since they can be adjust very easily, it makes it easy to fit in with any bag set up

I thought about this as well, and there are some REALLY good thoughts on them too.

Plus, so pretty.

Now don't make me second guess my setup!! I'm totally kidding, I think the versatility of them allows for a 3/4, 5/7 and 2/3, 3/4 for an amazing top of the bag with tons of options to fill the gap between a Driver with 7.5/10.5 to 5 iron.

This rescue seems fantastic, so much choice to play with! Only real issue I have is the colours. Black should have been an option! I mean blue....really....haha!

This rescue seems fantastic, so much choice to play with! Only real issue I have is the colours. Black should have been an option! I mean blue....really....haha!

I loooooooooove the blue. Haha

The blue is absolutely stunning in person. I couldn't pass it up for my driver

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Indeed, I was drawn to it at the show. Like a moth to a light.

Anyone here have the 3-4 wood? How are you liking it. Distance? Accuracy? Playability off the tee and deck? (especially deck, I want something easy to hit off the deck.

Birthday at the end of the month, picking up a new fairway. Pretty sure the 3-4, stiff flex in silver is a done deal.

Birthday at the end of the month, picking up a new fairway. Pretty sure the 3-4, stiff flex in silver is a done deal.

Silver is my color too man. I just really like it.

I kind of regret not purchasing this club a few weeks back. I don't regret that I got the X-Hot 2 hybrid but I did really like this club. The adjustments are awesome. This might find it's way into my bag at some point this year

Silver is my color too man. I just really like it.

Agreed, looks awesome with the white/black accents.

I kind of regret not purchasing this club a few weeks back. I don't regret that I got the X-Hot 2 hybrid but I did really like this club. The adjustments are awesome. This might find it's way into my bag at some point this year

I just find it easy to hit and the bigger head is confidence inspiring. Maybe set it to strong 3?

Agreed, looks awesome with the white/black accents.

I just find it easy to hit and the bigger head is confidence inspiring. Maybe set it to strong 3?

This is the thing. The options seriously blow the mind.

An excellent choice, I'm thinking Silver is the way to go!!!

Back