Well those just look unbelievably incredible. Wow.

The MBs are especially awesome looking.

Typically I see PVD and I think nope, but man I think these would look great with a little wear

Oh my, I love that copper finish. Wow that is sharp.

Just take all of my money. Those are gorgeous!

My goodness this finish looks good. I look forward to seeing how they look with some wear. I think it will have a cool appearance once some has worn off.

it's weird, in those pictures i think the rf irons look better with the copper than the tour or forged tec. like the more visual design elements you add, it stops working for me. i'd love to see them in person. those king tours are some really good looking irons in hand.

Oh, OK. A KING RF Forged MB surprise release, combined with Copper on the MIM"s and Forged Tec? Yes, please. These look outstanding!

Those are beautiful.

Hmmm..... not a fan. I like the finish on the Ricky's... but the others? Nope doesn't do it for me. To each their own though.
Now if they came murdered out in matte black I might be feeling a bit differently. But the copper look is no bueno for me.

Those are exceptional...:love::love::love:

Just took some swings with the MIM's yesterday and they were so good. And Now this.... 🔥🔥

Been drooling over the copper finish since the first time pics dropped of the mim tours and forged tec. Love it, will be really curious to see how the finish wears and how the satin starts to show over time. I think these will look a lot better than a worn black pvd finish

Those look incredible! I might even be able to pretend I'm good enough to play the Forged Tec to get that look in my bag :LOL:

Morgan Cuppers going to be fire with all the copper!!!

Typically I see PVD and I think nope, but man I think these would look great with a little wear
These would look amaaaaaazing with a little wear

Been drooling over the copper finish since the first time pics dropped of the mim tours and forged tec. Love it, will be really curious to see how the finish wears and how the satin starts to show over time. I think these will look a lot better than a worn black pvd finish
Totally agree!

Man, hard ponder on a set of OL in the Forged Tec Copper. So wear wise, we would have a little satin show through with the copper finish.

Cool. I'll enjoy my self-flagilation session tonight as I apologize to my pings for being lustful to those copper tecs. "I will not purchase, I am committed"

I happen to have my iron fitting next Thursday, boy did the Cobras jump to the top of my list. Are these a limited release or will they be part of the normal line-up?

Man, hard ponder on a set of OL in the Forged Tec Copper. So wear wise, we would have a little satin show through with the copper finish.

no mention of OL in copper.

fingers crossed though. 🤞

The MIM Tours & forged tech irons look sweet in the copper finish. Do they offer combo sets? I'm curious about the wear over time but who cares …. they are copper! Very unique set to have in the bag.

The King Tours are now in lefty and they have a copper finish?! F*** Yeah!

If I didn’t just buy Apex Pros these would almost certainly be coming to a bag near me :LOL: They are beautiful! Those FTs in copper are incredible as well! Well done CPG, well done

Back