Cobra FLY-Z+ Driver Preview

This driver is a monster. Here is a pic of the clubface after twenty balls at the range. Most looked to be flying the 270yd pin at the range. I was playing it weight back 9*. I'm liking that setup lately. Feels great and balanced, for me.

To think someone is going to win a 1 of a kind version of this.

This driver is a monster. Here is a pic of the clubface after twenty balls at the range. Most looked to be flying the 270yd pin at the range. I was playing it weight back 9*. I'm liking that setup lately. Feels great and balanced, for me.

I dream of hitting any driver with that type of consistency! You are a lucky man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dream of hitting any driver with that type of consistency! You are a lucky man...

It was Luck! I'll probably hit it all over the face tomorrow. I just wanted to grab a photo, while I had evidence that I could make solid contact. Haha...

I'll still three put everything though, regardless of the day.

To think someone is going to win a 1 of a kind version of this.

No doubt an amazing prize and gesture from you guys and Cobra.

I have been hitting a lot of pushes lately, perhaps I need a few cpm's more or are loading it a tad too much. Whats your ball flight, SS, load, Shaft flex etc...chime in on your best set up. Thanks

i have mine set up at 10* with weight back. This has worked good so far. will change to weight forward on the range to see if anything changes and not sure if i will set loft any higher.

I too ordered a blue head but want green badely. I called Cobra and they said they already sent the club and did not know if they could exchange the heads. Do you recall who you spoke to and their phone number.....gotta have that Masters green head. tks

Some BAD-ASS options up in the Venom Vault right now, these and reg Fly-Z (even a LIME one!)

Ya I just got the email from cobra. Some of those look so sick

That sky blue one has caught my fancy. Don't think I'm likely to convince the wife of its fantastic worth, but it surely is pretty.

Too bad the one you won couldn't have been one of those custom ones

Ya but I love the driver I have. Love how the orange looks in person

Cobra FLY-Z+ Driver Preview

The lime green and the gold/black/white one in the venom vault are sweet

I love this driver. That is all

I only missed three fairways on Friday...and I was using a 3 wood on two of them! It was center of the fairway all day long!

What color are you guys getting for this? I love the red but I have a red driver now and wanted to switch it up but I can't decide. Maybe white, maybe green, maybe even blue.

What color are you guys getting for this? I love the red but I have a red driver now and wanted to switch it up but I can't decide. Maybe white, maybe green, maybe even blue.

Honestly the only color I didn't love was white and maybe I was just used to a flatter white. But when I was picking mine it was between green, blue and orange. I ended up letting my wife pick because , well, she won it for me lol so I figured she could make the decision. And I love the Orange

I had same color likes as PhillyV. I took a chance and went with green, fortunately they had some left and I was able to get it. Second choice was blue.

I had same color likes as PhillyV. I took a chance and went with green, fortunately they had some left and I was able to get it. Second choice was blue.

Do you have any pictures of the green?

Back