Cobra Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Wow you guys are creative. TNTSalesACE: One of these things is not like the Others! Tour Trusty! @cobragolf @hackersparadise #MC2014 http://t.co/yrUOWJMMcL

Finally caught up on everyone else's looking good so far!!

Edit: See OFFICIAL entry. #WedgeWeirdo

Last edited:
Last edited:
Awesome stuff so far. Keep it up!

a5eqa7y3.jpg

My official entry! Thanks Cobra & THP

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Here is my entry. Great job so far everyone. Let's see more entry's

Last edited:
Great work on the entries so far everyone!! Keep em coming and good luck!

These threads kick so much ass it's amazing. I freaking love to see the creativity in all this!

My initial tweet didn't properly pick up the "@" when transferred from IG; here's the corrected one... Sorry I thought my social media skills were better!
e5asy6yp.jpg

My initial tweet didn't properly pick up the "@" when transferred from IG; here's the corrected one... Sorry I thought my social media skills were better!On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Love it! I'm just waiting for the "right" contest to put my boy Brix to work!

My initial tweet didn't properly pick up the "@" when transferred from IG; here's the corrected one... Sorry I thought my social media skills were better!
e5asy6yp.jpg

I'm right there with you. My skills must not be great. Did mine twice and wrong both times. I need to scrap it and redo to correct my mistakes. Wish Instagram had a way to make corrections without having to delete and start over.

I'm right there with you. My skills must not be great. Did mine twice and wrong both times. I need to scrap it and redo to correct my mistakes. Wish Instagram had a way to make corrections without having to delete and start over.

Me three! But I will persevere.

I had issues trying to get it to work to and posted two tweets on thp. Then I learned you can't edit tweets once they are posted.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Cobra Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Well what the hey, you can't win if you don't play.

Last edited:
Sonova...stupid twitter post got cut off...back to the drawing board.

Edit...Anyone know why the @ on @HackersParadise is not carrying over from Instagram to Twitter? About to throw my phone..hehe

Last edited:
Last edited:
Man the creativity at THP for the last few weeks is amazing. You better bring it for these contests or be left in the dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my entry!

Here's my entry!

Very nicely done!!

Back