Cobra Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

https://twitter.com/vegan702/status/405185997991727104

only took me 15min to figure out how to get both @cobragolf and @hackersparadise to work in the tweet. Above is the tweet for my official entry. Thanks THP and Cobra!!

Last edited:
Here is my entry!

@911andrew: @cobragolf @hackersparadise I need a wedge that won't snap under pressure! #THPMC #TourTrusty http://t.co/MKpBSlu0Ua

Here's my entry:

http://instagram.com/p/hJvSbcxi0q/

7fa0.jpg

I hope I got the tags right!

Dang! This is so artsy it really does belong in a show! Way to go Henri!

The Twitter link. The Instagram link.

Best I've got for this one... First Instagram, too.

BZ-txzFCUAAKC_X.jpg:large

Last edited:
Another great contest, thinking cap is on! Thanks!

The Twitter link. The Instagram link.

Best I've got for this one... First Instagram, too.

BZ-txzFCUAAKC_X.jpg:large

Well done, sir.

Here's my entry!

Lol.. I had the same idea with the same club...lol..back to the drawing board...good pic

Sonova...stupid twitter post got cut off...back to the drawing board.

Edit...Anyone know why the @ on @HackersParadise is not carrying over from Instagram to Twitter? About to throw my phone..hehe

I had the same problem, I never did figure it out.

So you guys had a six seconds to be creative in the first contest and blew everyone away with you creativity. Now you have just a snapshot in time and a 145 characters and are still knocking it out of the park. Oh by the way, it's only Tuesday. Ridiculously awesome. Keep it up everyone.

I have the apps downloaded now to take the pic and get it going. That may take a while lol.

Have my idea figured out, just need to figure out my tweet and snap the pic. Hopefully will post it tonight!

Some awesome pics in here already! Just need to gather an item or two for my idea.

Here's my entry:

http://instagram.com/p/hJvSbcxi0q/

7fa0.jpg

I hope I got the tags right!

Spectacular dude. You did not let me down haha

Man there are some great pics in this thread! Love what I'm seeing so far.

Seriously good work everyone. I love seeing these.

I think these things are great, so much possibilities and it's awesome to see how people think differently all over the box :)

I think these things are great, so much possibilities and it's awesome to see how people think differently all over the box :)

That is one of the things that I love about these. It shows you the other creative side of people that you don't get to see with blocks of text.

Finally getting this one done. My old Spalding is really a thing of beauty, but old as hell, lol.

#TrustTheRust old Spalding needs replaced @pumagolf@hackersparadise#THPMChttp://instagram.com/p/hLoUWWKK73/

Last edited:

This is one of my favorite pictures last year. Best sand save I have ever had.

Attached the picture below:

mydytazy.jpg

This is a great pic brad! Well done

This is a great pic brad! Well done

Thanks Fredrick. That's one of Caledonia's most intimidating approaches in my opinion. No place to miss right, left, long or short.

Has anyone else experienced trouble getting the #THPMC to work correctly with the Instagram link? I can't seem to get my post to recognize the # when the link is posted. When an original tweet is sent with the picture loaded via twitter there isn't a problem. Just wanna make sure I'm sharing correctly to enter the contest.

Has anyone else experienced trouble getting the #THPMC to work correctly with the Instagram link? I can't seem to get my post to recognize the # when the link is posted. When an original tweet is sent with the picture loaded via twitter there isn't a problem. Just wanna make sure I'm sharing correctly to enter the contest.
When you do Hashtags on Instagram, they won't initially read them as a hashtag until you post it. At least, that's my experience when I post on there.

Yep! I just typed up the tweet and copied the Instagram URL into the tweet. I had a lot of issues with the crossover between Instagram and Twitter.

Yep! I just typed up the tweet and copied the Instagram URL into the tweet. I had a lot of issues with the crossover between Instagram and Twitter.

Ok, I've tried that a couple times. I'll keep working on it. I assumed it may be an issue crossing between apps. Thanks for the help!

Once the photo is ready to be shared you just type your text in the space given and shar with what ever social media outlet you chose. If this is not happening, I would delete the app and reload it.

Back