Cobra Golf Long Tom Driver Preview

LT 2W available to lefties everywhere.

I know. I want to try to find one cheap, which will probably be hard.

I let everyone down today, I apologize

I blame the chunky style grip on those things.

I don't trust those launch monitor things at golf shops. I hit it and if I like the feel/sound/contact I buy it and see what kind of results i see on the course.

It's ok Frank. You tried your hardest dude.

Well I sit here disappointed. I wanted to love this but I was unimpressed. My absolute best was 250. I guess on Franks monitor that would have been 320. Its a no buy from me. Save some cash and just get an R9 used. Probably the same size

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I guess the WE Guarantee wasn't good enough.

I'm not a big fan of the golf smith. Gotta stop going up there.

Well I sit here disappointed. I wanted to love this but I was unimpressed. My absolute best was 250. I guess on Franks monitor that would have been 320. Its a no buy from me. Save some cash and just get an R9 used. Probably the same size

That thing just needed a bigger top line and sole :alien:

We will let you know when the SGI Extra Long Tom comes out Chunky, hehe.

No takers even with the War Eagle guarantee.

We will let you know when the SGI Extra Long Tom comes out Chunky, hehe.

No takers even with the War Eagle guarantee.

I'd do it but I don't think I'd get the guarantee.

Not even a busty top would save this. Felt like I was hitting a tin can on a stick too. My guess is 1 range session and 1 round for Ksnake

Not even a busty top would save this. Felt like I was hitting a tin can on a stick too. My guess is 1 range session and 1 round for Ksnake

Hmm, I thought you liked the driver? Kmac's a ball striker chunky.

I missed the WE guarantee and I cant search haha. What was it. I might partake.

When this thing comes Im going to make a HOTD with it and no other clubs for a birdie.

I missed the WE guarantee and I cant search haha. What was it. I might partake.

Basically, buy the LT2 and if you don't like it, he'll buy it from you. I'm assuming for an agreed, discounted price.

I bet kmax hit's the Long Tom 2W 300, off the deck.

Basically, buy the LT2 and if you don't like it, he'll buy it from you. I'm assuming for an agreed, discounted price.

Depending on his guarantee, it might be worth it! Especially if he throws a free hug in.

Depending on his guarantee, it might be worth it! Especially if he throws a free hug in.

Heck yeah, even if you paid $200 and got $150 for it later it would be fun to have that sucker in the bag for a month or so.

Heck yeah, even if you paid $200 and got $150 for it later it would be fun to have that sucker in the bag for a month or so.

Yessir! I like hitting clubs dude and I dont think I could ever hit enough. If I can I'll look when I check out pull carts.

I bet kmax hit's the Long Tom 2W 300, off the deck.

No way dude but maybe off the tee. May never hit this off the deck and wont need to with 268.5 yards off the tee.

I didnt see any disclaimer about RH or LH either, jump on it TC

Back