Cobra KING SPEEDZONE Irons

as you should!! That's deep.
It's the same static loft as my old 4-iron, but I rarely pushed one that far with it (Game Golf avg'd 165 yds). I just can't wrap my head around it. I'm sure it will settle in a bit lower on average.

It's the same static loft as my old 4-iron, but I rarely pushed one that far with it (Game Golf avg'd 165 yds). I just can't wrap my head around it. I'm sure it will settle in a bit lower on average.
Enjoy it while it lasts, then! 🔥🔥🔥

The Cobra Speedzone 4 iron has full ownership on my best strike of the year right now, and it's going to be very tough to beat.

Not 'result' but 'strike' mind you. I had 235 to the hole, figured a full out 4 iron would get it done... til it flew the flag by probably 10-15 yards.... But, the contact was absolutely lavish. Like, marshmallow on contact, laser straight, perfection. I was joking with my friend saying it wasn't the shot that would make me want to come back and play again, it was the shot that would make me want to play golf for the next decade.

Oh my wow. If the genie arrives today, it'll be one of my three wishes to hit the ball like that every single time.

The Cobra Speedzone 4 iron has full ownership on my best strike of the year right now, and it's going to be very tough to beat.

Not 'result' but 'strike' mind you. I had 235 to the hole, figured a full out 4 iron would get it done... til it flew the flag by probably 10-15 yards.... But, the contact was absolutely lavish. Like, marshmallow on contact, laser straight, perfection. I was joking with my friend saying it wasn't the shot that would make me want to come back and play again, it was the shot that would make me want to play golf for the next decade.

Oh my wow. If the genie arrives today, it'll be one of my three wishes to hit the ball like that every single time.

o_O

Sick. That is not light praise.

I probably shouldn't, but I really want to give the 4- and 5-irons a swing.

Only had one swing yesterday with this 4i but it was a perfect little baby draw off the first tee that carried 220, I know that because of Arccos and the course I played had 0 roll with long fairways and rough. It somehow feels more firm on strikes than I remember the F9 being but wont be able to compare fairly until the season goes on

This 4i...it’s a weapon off the tee! Only pulled it once today but the confidence is high and growing. That is really what I wanted this club for and it’s not disappointing. Forgiving and long! Had the Forged Tec utility been available I may not even have one of these but I’m glad I do

Happy to have a nice shiny set of Speedzone OL irons show up today! Can't wait to get these out on the course and put them through their paces!!

13B5EEC5-A5C8-41CD-830B-2492EFA136AC.jpeg

So like everyone mentioned already the 4 iron is really, really good. Like scary good.

It worked great for sim golf and now I want to see it outside.

I also need to steal back my F9 4iron to compare since this club is making me giddy.

I hit a 7-iron 177 yards tonight.

:wtf:

So like everyone mentioned already the 4 iron is really, really good. Like scary good.

It worked great for sim golf and now I want to see it outside.

I also need to steal back my F9 4iron to compare since this club is making me giddy.
I'd love to see the comparison between these 2 with numbers. The F9 4i was one of my favorite clubs last year and this years SpeedZone so far is pretty good. Its amazing to see the high ball flight I am getting but the distance is on point.

I hit a 7-iron 177 yards tonight.

:wtf:
176 was longest with 7 iron during my 3 rounds last week. :ROFLMAO:
These are way longer than my old clubs. More rounds next week to continue to get them dialed in.

Weather in Ohiotopia is not cooperating with my desire to get out and play. Tomorrow may be my best option but it's not looking likely at this time....:confused::mad:

Thing club is so much fun to hit in the 4 iron slot hahaha!
Tee ball for me on numerous holes at my course, and every single one of them hit the fairway with ease.

So impressed. I'll agree with @Jman that the sound isn't AS clean with this one as it was with F9, but it's still appealing to strike well.
Hit the 4i twice today, once good once bad. Initial thoughts, its pretty forgiving on mishits. On the really poor strike it still went 185 yds. It also felt a bit harsher than my F9 though that could be partly due to the weather today. Definitely excited to get some more swings with it. Oh and the matte black catalyst shaft looks fantastic in it!

So I really need to get the F9 4i back in my hand. To actually compare these. In my head I think the SZ feels quicker off the face and sound is quite pleasing. I just havent hit the F9 ie so long to remember if it had a better sound or not.

Badge side I think the SZ looks better. The blinged out topline is definitely different and kinda makes me feel like I'm hitting a hybrid in my head.

Just right now at a lost for why I find hitting this new SZ 4i repeatedly in my garage so enjoyable.

So I really need to get the F9 4i back in my hand. To actually compare these. In my head I think the SZ feels quicker off the face and sound is quite pleasing. I just havent hit the F9 ie so long to remember if it had a better sound or not.

Badge side I think the SZ looks better. The blinged out topline is definitely different and kinda makes me feel like I'm hitting a hybrid in my head.

Just right now at a lost for why I find hitting this new SZ 4i repeatedly in my garage so enjoyable.
haha, I'm trying not to take the F9 out because the SZ is working so well.

Numbers are silly.

haha, I'm trying not to take the F9 out because the SZ is working so well.

Numbers are silly.
I have a modus 105X in my SZ right now... I want to put some sort of hybrid shaft in it to see what would happen. But I dont want to change anything since it's currently awesome.

I have a modus 105X in my SZ right now... I want to put some sort of hybrid shaft in it to see what would happen. But I dont want to change anything since it's currently awesome.
I absolutely LOVE having lighter graphite in mine.

it's a must.

I absolutely LOVE having lighter graphite in mine.

it's a must.

yep agreed I have the catalyst 80 in mine this year and so far so good!

I ordered my SZ with the stock ESX graphite in the F4 flex. I basically sold my backup set of Ping G25s with the Recoil Prototype for these SZ ESX. While the numbers and hits looked real good on the range, I finally got to see how these irons do in real play:

FREAKING AMAZING.

My last round was March 21 then they closed all the LA County and City courses. Today is the first time I got to play with the SZ and walked away with a 75, driving got much better in the back 9 but out of the door - these SZ irons saved my a$$. So easy to hit and even though my dispersion sucked, I saw little to no loss of distance as I pulled and push my swing. The push I lost a little more but the pulls were still bang on the distance.

Using the Runyan chipping style, they were great. Toe interacted really well with the tight lies, and got the ball out to about the right distance - this is without ANY practice as the greens were closed to chipping and putting. Hit some low shots under trees with the 6 iron and it was great feel and control.

In some ways, my lack of practice really showed me how well Cobra engineered these irons to help the struggling golfer. Unlike my P790s (my gaming irons), I did not have to hit it in the sweet spot. Seriously, these SZ are more forgiving and longer than the G25s, no regrets even over the loss of the Protoypes.

The new SZ 19* hybrid worked out well as well. I rarely play hybrid and I seem to like this one. Hit every irons except the 5 & 4 iron, just didn't see any use for it distance wise. I hit the 6 iron 183 yards into the wind, within 15 feet of the pin - that shocked me.

Also, I thought the size of the GI heads would have irked me but NOPE, didn't bother me at all. Head frames well against the ball. Hit is good, goes the right distance.

Well done Cobra! Luvin my SZ at the moment.

Haven’t hit a four iron in a long time I’m a hybrid guy never thought of putting a graphite shaft in four iron believe I’ll try it no wonder I work all the time because to pay for all my golf equipment and tournaments I just love it one more thing what do you all have in the bag after the 4 iron a hybrid a wood and driver ? I forgot I had a set f7 irons I loved I should already checked cobra out just a slow learner

Had a great round with the irons today. Hit 6 GIR with them today.

4 rounds in with them so far and they are certainly very long.

My favorite shot today was a 150 yard 7 iron on 18th hole that was into a big head wind and I was within 5 yards of the hole. (y)

4 rounds in, and I think I may have a big yardage gap opening up between the 7- and 8-iron. I have popped some big ones with this 7-iron so far.

I really didn't understand "forgiveness" until now, either, mostly because I haven't played a lot of different irons in my life. Night and day compared to what these replaced.

Back