Plus, the spin remains in a very nice window, right?
No spin numbers sadly but based on launch and carry distances I’d say so. In fact I’m a little low at launch (typical for me to be around 10-11) if I can get that up a bit, look the f**k out.

I should average out the numbers of the shots I've got on my phone, but the LTDx was a few ticks above the Max for me. Plus it's the only head I've seen over 150 ball speed on anything I've tinkered with this season.
I haven’t really tinkered with anything yet, today is the first day I really went after some drivers outside and focused on Cobra. I had a 10.5 and 9 head with the same shaft, RDX Blue… sadly it’s all they had besides IM and I don’t like that shaft.

Ball speeds were very good for an old guy I can still move it a bit.

00E9ECC1-9ED1-4542-B8D4-68214263F362.jpeg

No spin numbers sadly but based on launch and carry distances I’d say so. In fact I’m a little low at launch (typical for me to be around 10-11) if I can get that up a bit, look the f**k out.
It’s why you always said I hit the ball too high, and I always thought you hit it too damn low! 🤣

I haven’t really tinkered with anything yet, today is the first day I really went after some drivers outside and focused on Cobra. I had a 10.5 and 9 head with the same shaft, RDX Blue… sadly it’s all they had besides IM and I don’t like that shaft.

Ball speeds were very good for an old guy I can still move it a bit.
I’d take your move…:ROFLMAO:

It’s why you always said I hit the ball too high, and I always thought you hit it too damn low! 🤣
So true! I don't like seeing the ball way up in the air like that. BUT I probably need to be hitting it about 10-20ft higher than I do. I saw that with todays numbers with peak heights being around 80'. Its all in that launch for me. When I get it up to 13 it goes to 100'

I’m seriously impressed. It was only 40 outside today but ball go far and the ball speed is there.
I’m sorry.

I need my summer heat to bring my distance back.

Add the Unicorn…this is going to be a great summer!

For some reason this club seems to square the club head about as easy as any driver I have tested to date

That blue looks good man and the US Open blue face? That thing was outstanding. It belonged in a museum!

So true! I don't like seeing the ball way up in the air like that. BUT I probably need to be hitting it about 10-20ft higher than I do. I saw that with todays numbers with peak heights being around 80'. Its all in that launch for me. When I get it up to 13 it goes to 100'

But also, this? Super gross. Who. Are. You?

That blue looks good man and the US Open blue face? That thing was outstanding. It belonged in a museum!

But also, this? Super gross. Who. Are. You?
What's your issue? That I hit it too low? I don't twirl the club after my finish?

What's your issue? That I hit it too low? I don't twirl the club after my finish?

I misread it as @Jman hitting those launch numbers. Used to years of him getting excited for clearing 10 degrees on launch.

80 would play, but 100-120 are where the bombs live. Get that launch and peak up Jeremy and get after it!

I misread it as @Jman hitting those launch numbers. Used to years of him getting excited for clearing 10 degrees on launch.

80 would play, but 100-120 are where the bombs live. Get that launch and peak up Jeremy and get after it!
80 is where I get some tour roll, 100-120 is high flying bombs. I'll settle for somewhere in the middle

For some reason this club seems to square the club head about as easy as any driver I have tested to date
I looked at these today at DSG. Might be the best looking club head at address I can remember. Not sure if I like the looks of the X or the LS better?

80 is where I get some tour roll, 100-120 is high flying bombs. I'll settle for somewhere in the middle

What I want to know is how people like Rory hit like 120-140 and still get tour roll? I’m going for like 120-130 just so I get the most out of it, cause what is roll in FL?

What I want to know is how people like Rory hit like 120-140 and still get tour roll? I’m going for like 120-130 just so I get the most out of it, cause what is roll in FL?
Cause Rory has 180 ball speed. Us mortals do not

Blue looks so good. I love mine. But, thinking of getting the fairway in black.
I think the black looks great too honestly. Can't go wrong with either

Cause Rory has 180 ball speed. Us mortals do not

Two of my son’s friends live in the 180’s but they don’t score very well. Here’s one of them from Saturday. Even on the Trackman he’s in the trees.:LOL:
5E7C0C0D-FDFA-43BD-AF3D-B2C82286DDB3.jpeg

5BDE2EBE-5EFF-427B-8908-C9D58EFF02F7.jpeg

Two of my son’s friends live in the 180’s but they don’t score very well. Here’s one of them from Saturday. Even on the Trackman he’s in the trees.:LOL:
View attachment 9071131

View attachment 9071130
Is the motto, "gain speed, then accuracy"?

They've got plenty of mph...now just time to control it...303 carry...I wish I was somewhere near that on total distance

Is the motto, "gain speed, then accuracy"?

They've got plenty of mph...now just time to control it...303 carry...I wish I was somewhere near that on total distance

That shot was with his buddies Callaway driver with a “stiff” shaft that’s about 3 flexes too soft and not tip stiff enough for him which is why he spins it at 3,500+ rpm on every shot. I told him if he was fit into the correct shaft his carry would bump up another 20+ yards.

Here is a picture from today - LTDx LS (Black) and LTDx (Blue)

IMG_1343.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a picture from today - LTDx LS (Black) and LTDx (Blue)

View attachment 9071143

I've seen both of these in person. I ended up with the blue based mostly on availability. But pictures just don't do the blue justice. It looks really good in person.

Back