Which Motore X shaft did you try, F1 or F3? F1 pretty stout, no?
F3. Just wasn't getting along with it. Only gave it like five or six swings and could just tell it wasn't for me

Man, not hitting this is killing me. Time to clean up the garage setup during the incoming ice-pocalypse. :(
You need a Sim. No fun hitting into a net 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Man, not hitting this is killing me. Time to clean up the garage setup during the incoming ice-pocalypse. :(
this weather has been a real drag

Ill be super curious when we start giving away full bags of these clubs for the THP Experience, which driver is the most requested.

RADSPEED here!

Its not quite the same in our testing, but subtle differences for sure.

Could you break that down further or is that something that is coming? I've read through the whole thread but cant recall the exact spot this was mentioned. I am leaning XB now but curious to hear more real world results

Could you break that down further or is that something that is coming? I've read through the whole thread but cant recall the exact spot this was mentioned. I am leaning XB now but curious to hear more real world results

Sure. You are looking at a different amount of weight, even with it back between the two drivers.
The XB with a 6 gram weight and 14 in the back vs the standard with either a 12 or a 2 gram weight and then 8 in the back.

While heavy does give you 20 in both, my testing showed some subtle differences in launch angle dependent on the person swinging. The steeper player seemed to benefit from being able to change the weights around, while the upwards swing really benefitted from the XB.

Sure. You are looking at a different amount of weight, even with it back between the two drivers.
The XB with a 6 gram weight and 14 in the back vs the standard with either a 12 or a 2 gram weight and then 8 in the back.

While heavy does give you 20 in both, my testing showed some subtle differences in launch angle dependent on the person swinging. The steeper player seemed to benefit from being able to change the weights around, while the upwards swing really benefitted from the XB.

Super helpful. I tend to be more on the upwards swing with the driver so XB looks even more appealing. Thanks!

Got a PM asking about the head I have (Rad) and it’s weight. Mine is 200g on the nose, but keep in mind that’s with the 16g/2g weight setup which is heavier than standard.

Good news! I'll get to hit one of these when I see my brother this summer :LOL:
Screenshot_20210211-172348_Messages.jpg

He caved in his M6 but wants a new driver right away. TM sending him SIMMAX 2 head, but he hit the COBRA better.
Screenshot_20210211-173133_Messages.jpg

Officially released today.

Brother is pretty pleased with what he's seeing on the simulator with the RADSPEED Smoke Black RDX combo
IMG_12361.jpgIMG_12371.jpg

179 ball speed. Sheesh. 🔥
He's an animal. Tough playing with him, I usually swing entirely too hard, even by my standards, trying to keep up :LOL:. Don't get me wrong he can be wild too, but when he gets one its a sight to behold.
IMG_2451.jpgIMG_2383.jpg

Totally pondering getting a Peacoat XB to replace my Speedzone Xtreme, but after everything I've read distance and forgiveness is the same. :(

But it's newer and shinier!!!

Totally pondering getting a Peacoat XB to replace my Speedzone Xtreme, but after everything I've read distance and forgiveness is the same. :(

But it's newer and shinier!!!
That’s interesting, not what we saw in the THP club lab. Spin is noticeably different than the SZ, both @jdtox and I were wow’d and giddy

That’s interesting, not what we saw in the THP club lab. Spin is noticeably different than the SZ, both @jdtox and I were wow’d and giddy
Still no swings with yours, James?

Comparing the Xtreme and XB?

Comparing the Xtreme and XB?
Both models to both models, saw the biggest spin change from standard SZ to standard Rad though. Can get the Rad REALLY low if set up accordingly with weight and loft :oops:

Definitely seemed to be lower spin. I wish I had my Xtreme head to compare apples to apples.

Not sure if this has already been pointed out but was just persuing the drivers and noticed the standard length this year is 46" up .5" from last years model. :unsure:

Just curious about your thoughts.

"Get fit".... I know.... Unfortunately rural Canada doesn't offer those services.

I'm coming from a tour Length speedzone with a HZRDUS smoke yellow in X...
I was going to upgrade, because I won a store credit, to a radspeed.
I noticed the speedzone was substantially shorter than the Sim I had previously. The Sim was standard length s flex.
I'm borderline between an s and x flex but the speedzone had me connsistently down the pipe where the Sim was all over the map. I was also hitting centre of the face majority of the time

If I understand correctly the HZRDUS blue is similar to a yellow smoke ?
Would cutting a 1/2 inch off the shaft give me a compromise between the tour and standard length and possibly get some of that lost distance back?

I was thinking of ordering 1/2 inch short in a stiff Flex because maybe I'm not loading the x enough....?

Not sure if this has already been pointed out but was just persuing the drivers and noticed the standard length this year is 46" up .5" from last years model. :unsure:

Yeah I checked them out today at my local shop and noticed the length to be way too long (for me at least). Interesting enough I think its just the XB that is 46 as when I put the radspeed next to it, it was at least a .5 inch shorter

Back