Put the XB in play yesterday and paired it with the UST Mamiya LIN-Q Purple and OMG! I have found my combo! Smoothest swinging shaft I have swung yet. I hit some absolute bombs yesterday and hit 5/7 fairways on the front. Started getting tired on the back and got a little case of the lefties, but that was me. This driver is staying in the bag for now!

Messed around with a LinQ gunmetal on Friday. Had to loft up to 10.5 because I have an align grip on there :confused: . Actually felt like I had a little more control of the ball but seemed to have lost some distance with that setup. Not sure if it was the lofting up of a degree or what but I was about 10-15 shorter than with the RDX blue, could be the 1/2" longer too I suppose :unsure:

Put the XB in play yesterday and paired it with the UST Mamiya LIN-Q Purple and OMG! I have found my combo! Smoothest swinging shaft I have swung yet. I hit some absolute bombs yesterday and hit 5/7 fairways on the front. Started getting tired on the back and got a little case of the lefties, but that was me. This driver is staying in the bag for now!

Hmmmm I have a Lin-q purple sitting here waiting to go into something. Sounds like a pretty strong combo.

Messed around with a LinQ gunmetal on Friday. Had to loft up to 10.5 because I have an align grip on there :confused: . Actually felt like I had a little more control of the ball but seemed to have lost some distance with that setup. Not sure if it was the lofting up of a degree or what but I was about 10-15 shorter than with the RDX blue, could be the 1/2" longer too I suppose :unsure:

What did you notice ball flight wise?

What did you notice ball flight wise?
Didn't really notice much difference honestly. I felt like I had more control but that could have been the shorter shaft. It's so weird that 1/2" seems to make a difference but it certainly feels like it when addressing the ball.

That's interesting. That RDX Blue seems to have a really good snap to it for me. It took me a bit to adjust coming from an Evenflow, but once I did I really like the snap of that middle flex point. The slight counterbalance helps me turn it over easier too.

Hmmmm I have a Lin-q purple sitting here waiting to go into something. Sounds like a pretty strong combo.
It's a smoking combo. I hit some bombs with it. Looking forward to getting it to the course again.

If I didn't see you on that zoom call, I'd be asking if we are getting catfished by a pro!

Once you see me swing a club, it will cure you of that thought 🤣

The XB has been a game changer. I am able to go after drives when the conditions are right and I can also taper down the aggression to be a fairway finder. Do I miss left and right? Of course but I am stunned on how well mishits end up.

Arccos data is a bit dangerous as well. I really didn't expect my dispersion to look like this and really some of it is embarrassing but overall I can't complain.

1629144142760.png

The XB has been a game changer. I am able to go after drives when the conditions are right and I can also taper down the aggression to be a fairway finder. Do I miss left and right? Of course but I am stunned on how well mishits end up.

Arccos data is a bit dangerous as well. I really didn't expect my dispersion to look like this and really some of it is embarrassing but overall I can't complain.

View attachment 9022713
I'm not bold enough to share all my misses, well done sir!

The infinity face gets plenty of copy, but the aspect I haven’t seen much chatter on is the feedback it gives from a visual standpoint. I can always see where I hit the clubface which is a nice perk.

Here’s a snap from my range session tonight. I intentionally left them on to see how tight my last five swings were.
A4E95880-10B2-4346-9963-2EE53759E723.jpeg

The infinity face gets plenty of copy, but the aspect I haven’t seen much chatter on is the feedback it gives from a visual standpoint. I can always see where I hit the clubface which is a nice perk.

Here’s a snap from my range session tonight. I intentionally left them on to see how tight my last five swings were.
View attachment 9022742
You had better clean that before your Capt. @jdtox scolds you! 🤣🤣

Ive been using the XB for about 3 weeks now and love it! Miss hits I lose distance but not fairways. Hitting it on the screws, IT GOES!!

Played this again with the UST Mamiya LIN-Q proto in it and once again drove the ball better than I have been all year. Using the XB model and checking distance with GPS on the Motocaddy shows me up and hitting fairways at my course is never a bad thing with how many strategically placed trees are out there.

The bigger question I have right now is can I eek anymore out of it, through some tweaking? Im going to hop on the monitor tomorrow and find out.

Played this again with the UST Mamiya LIN-Q proto in it and once again drove the ball better than I have been all year. Using the XB model and checking distance with GPS on the Motocaddy shows me up and hitting fairways at my course is never a bad thing with how many strategically placed trees are out there.

The bigger question I have right now is can I eek anymore out of it, through some tweaking? Im going to hop on the monitor tomorrow and find out.
Are you allowed to say what is different about this and the LIN-Q purple?

Not yet, but will be soon.
Roger that! I just put the purple in my XB last weekend and saw really good results, but who doesn't like to tinker or try to squeeze out just a little more!

A couple things I found interesting when comparing the standard RADSpeed vs the SZ Xtreme I gamed all last year. RADSpeed is longer by 8yds according to Arccos. I always thought I was leaving some distance on the table but placed accuracy at a premium. Based on numbers I'm hitting fairways 7% less. Now some of those have been because I have been hitting the ball too well and through fairways but it would seem that the club heads are performing as described by Cobra golf. What I also find interesting is I have found a little more left miss with the standard head. Could be because this head is 10.5* playing at 9.5* vs the Xtreme 9* head I played at 8*

Standard RADSPEED
1766BA69-E21A-4B1B-8D6C-1F0C6529E653.png

SZ Xtreme
EA7C3B7E-E5BD-4248-9E85-3829AD43F710.png

I love the XB. I had to change the shaft to my F9 gamer, but it came alive in my hands and I have so much confidence with this right now.

The XB with Lin-Q purple is just fricking fantastic! 5/6 fairways on the front and only 2/6 on the back but #9/18 is a short tee shot and used my 3w. The fwy I missed on the front 9 was down the left side and just clipped a branch thus dropping it in the first cut. On the back 9, every fwy I missed was by no more than a couple feet. Distance is great with this thing. Feel is great and I’m hitting fairways! Putting screwed me today but that’s another story, lol.

A couple things I found interesting when comparing the standard RADSpeed vs the SZ Xtreme I gamed all last year. RADSpeed is longer by 8yds according to Arccos. I always thought I was leaving some distance on the table but placed accuracy at a premium. Based on numbers I'm hitting fairways 7% less. Now some of those have been because I have been hitting the ball too well and through fairways but it would seem that the club heads are performing as described by Cobra golf. What I also find interesting is I have found a little more left miss with the standard head. Could be because this head is 10.5* playing at 9.5* vs the Xtreme 9* head I played at 8*

Standard RADSPEED
View attachment 9023362

SZ Xtreme
View attachment 9023363

Doesn't lofting down open the face a touch? I was playing my 9° XB at 10°, but I was noticing some hook misses, so went back to standard and just perfect. Well kinda perfect, its so good. 😁

Back