Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Oh hey
D49BEA77-6AE6-4BA9-AD6C-86CA3F0D91E7.jpeg

Nothing Big about it, is there? Haha
Side by side
(pretty sure one is buried deeper but for the new folks in the thread)
73C58B50-995E-479D-A998-7B53E0F36D8A.jpeg

Last edited:
The slightly swept back look seems comforting to my eye for some reason, hope the rain holds off so I can put it into action tomorrow

The slightly swept back look seems comforting to my eye for some reason, hope the rain holds off so I can put it into action tomorrow
It’s got that pear shape which I adore.

The more I look, I think it’s the toe shaping, smoother in the big tour, more circular in the RadSpeed

The more I look, I think it’s the toe shaping, smoother in the big tour, more circular in the RadSpeed
Ponder ponder ponder ponder.....

That’s part of that pear shaping, it’s the profile “better players” tropically prefer because it’s not just symmetrical and round. Really adds to the profile overall.

Ponder ponder ponder ponder.....
All about what you need my guy! It’s not as easy to elevate off the deck, but it’s definitely lower spinning and hotter.

All about what you need my guy! It’s not as easy to elevate off the deck, but it’s definitely lower spinning and hotter.
It wouldn’t really be an off the deck club for me, more a tee option. The 5w is so hot off the ground that’s what I tend to use from that. I love the Radspeed 3w off the tee so to have a slightly lower spinning and hotter version of that really tickles my pickle.

It wouldn’t really be an off the deck club for me, more a tee option. The 5w is so hot off the ground that’s what I tend to use from that. I love the Radspeed 3w off the tee so to have a slightly lower spinning and hotter version of that really tickles my pickle.
I think you’d like it then….;)

That’s part of that pear shaping, it’s the profile “better players” tropically prefer because it’s not just symmetrical and round. Really adds to the profile overall.
Are you calling me a better player, I’m flattered 😍

This is really what I’m looking for, much more its performance off the tee, I can get 240 out of the king Tec hybrid so being able to play this off the deck isn’t critical

Are you calling me a better player, I’m flattered 😍
Hahahaha!

Its one of the reasons for the additional profile/shape/club, it’s a very classic look on what is imo a compact fairway…despite the “big” name.

Now that you mention classic, while bigger in the modern age, It has a very similar shaping to a 5 wood that I straight loved when I was coming up in the game 20 years ago

I really like the tour version better. I don't think the infinity face looks as good on the fwy as it does on the drivers
agree, and while it blends in more at address, it seems to really stick out at the toe joint when looking at other angles. I'll have to try to grab a pic of what I mean later.

I really should cut the lawn over my lunch break but may have to find the range instead, even with the rain inbound

I really like the tour version better. I don't think the infinity face looks as good on the fwy as it does on the drivers
100% with this comment.

I think you’d like it then….;)
Now all I need to do is find a Kinetixx UK supplier and you've really cost me some money :LOL:

I agree with you on that.

Back