Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Played Monday night for about 6 or 7 holes. An old guy that mills around our course almost every day joined me and I hit the 7 wood on a 180 yard par 3. After hitting it he was like what did you just hit, that ball flight was beautiful. Told him my RADSPEED 7W. High and strait, high and strait. Just keep saying it because it just keeps being true. These FW's are incredible.

That’s the one! It’s a monster.

granted everything you hit is a monster these days #JamesHitsBallHard #BallGoFar

The slightly swept back look seems comforting to my eye for some reason, hope the rain holds off so I can put it into action tomorrow
Looks like the rain is not cooperating with our golfing desires for the next several days.

oh I know. That's a rare occurrence that hasn't happened since 1978.
Hahahahahahahaha! Jenn would disagree.

calling @Kmench for a MOG sim night...
I could probably do that. I probably won’t play though, hitting off of mats aggravates my hand that I had surgery on.

I could probably do that. I probably won’t play though, hitting off of mats aggravates my hand that I had surgery on.
Rough, get well soon man! And if I go, I’ll be your DD so you can just drink and heckle!

Rough, get well soon man! And if I go, I’ll be your DD so you can just drink and heckle!
I had the surgery before we played, it’s just hitting irons off of mats will aggravate it sometimes. Definitely want to go though

I had the surgery before we played, it’s just hitting irons off of mats will aggravate it sometimes. Definitely want to go though
Sounds like we need to take turns seeing how far we can send the big tour in a long drive game 🤣

can I watch it?
Unless they use the 5 wood I don't have much of a puncher's chance at that match so I will live thread it for everyone :ROFLMAO:

Unless they use the 5 wood I don't have much of a puncher's chance at that match so I will live thread it for everyone :ROFLMAO:

I mean they could top it. That would be my only chance.

I’ll even use a 4U ;)

It’s only fair that they let us.
If you all make it to Cincinnati, even in the winter, we could have some fun there.

Did I mention they have a bar on site?

If you all make it to Cincinnati, even in the winter, we could have some fun there.

Did I mention they have a bar on site?
You had me at bar :LOL:

Things are drying out so the Big Tour is going to see the course for the first time, likely tomorrow evening and over the weekend. I'm am excited to get it out there and give it a go.

Things are drying out so the Big Tour is going to see the course for the first time, likely tomorrow evening and over the weekend. I'm am excited to get it out there and give it a go.
Oh yeah? That sounds fun

BOMBS.

The big tour was straight money off the tee today for me, first go out. I got one 260 which is deep for this guy, a little downhill but with the piercing flight got a good bit of roll.

Im not really sure what it is but it feels more comfortable to me than the standard RadSpeed fairways.

Back