Mizatty went 20-1 earlier. I swear I thought someone had killed a cat outside when I heard that shriek when he finished his round.

Where has everyone been? I'm so bored having to play with non THP'ers

Mizatty went 20-1 earlier. I swear I thought someone had killed a cat outside when I heard that shriek when he finished his round.

haha that's hilarious!! He's louder when he's 1-20 though.

It's War time.

Blops ain't got nuthin' on beags.

9 straight domination wins. That was awesome.

Seemed like more. We were rolling, for sure.

Guess who has a gold gun...!

I thought Dev was going to murder someone last night when his in game stats got erased. 27-6 to 0-0 makes Dev a wee bit pissed off

I thought Dev was going to murder someone last night when his in game stats got erased. 27-6 to 0-0 makes Dev a wee bit pissed off

I was 31-6 and had a stealth chopper I was about to use. Such BS.

I was 31-6 and had a stealth chopper I was about to use. Such BS.
Ouch. That stings a bit worse.

How about You and Dan on Yemen with freaking stealth choppers everywhere!

You dudes are calling in stealth choppers, Im throwing my stupid paper airplane with a bomb on it.

You dudes are calling in stealth choppers, Im throwing my stupid paper airplane with a bomb on it.

Once I switched to the FAL it was all over. That thing is beastly.

Mines been gold for a while......

It was the first one I did. FAL, AN94, TYPE 25, and now working on MTAR and MSMC.

I almost have the diamond skin on assault rifles.

I miss Bloping. I'm in withdrawal lol. Need to get back to my quest to get all of the shotguns gold.

That was ridiculous.. 60+ kill games without much struggle. Multiple stealth choppers.. So awesome.

Back