I cant wait to get back to days working so i can play

Bloppity bloppy blops. On in T-5

Never mind. Florida game is on.

a little lag last night, had some good laughs but were getting steamrolled by everyone

Hey Jrod, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

Last edited:
I have to get a new headset, my mic is screwed up and it is much more fun playing in a party. And holy mother, drop shotting has been ridiculous the last couple days.

I have to get a new headset, my mic is screwed up and it is much more fun playing in a party. And holy mother, drop shotting has been ridiculous the last couple days.

Hahah....

It is becoming harder to want to pick up the controller to play as time goes on. There is just too much wrong with this game. It is getting harder to get through a game anymore without being pushed to rage with the BS this game produces. Too bad because I love the series but there are just so many flaws that I will be playing a lot less.

It is becoming harder to want to pick up the controller to play as time goes on. There is just too much wrong with this game. It is getting harder to get through a game anymore without being pushed to rage with the BS this game produces. Too bad because I love the series but there are just so many flaws that I will be playing a lot less.
Time to go back to MW3.

I've come to realize that it's the people playing it more than the game, with the exception of the fact that I think it should be named "Call of Duty: Modern Connection"

Too many tools using snipers short range, rapid fire handguns, and C4.

I've come to realize that it's the people playing it more than the game, with the exception of the fact that I think it should be named "Call of Duty: Modern Connection"

I moved to HC and haven't looked back. I got on with one of my friends last night and played one game of core before switching back. I can't do the full clip into someone and them not dying, but yet a handgun kills me with one 3-round burst. No thank you.

Ill take a 1-2 bullet kill

I moved to HC and haven't looked back. I got on with one of my friends last night and played one game of core before switching back. I can't do the full clip into someone and them not dying, but yet a handgun kills me with one 3-round burst. No thank you.

HC is what everyone should play. It solves a lot of issues.

I can only play core with the FAL, the SMR, or sometimes the M8A1. Anything else in my hands, it needs to be HC.

And I refuse to play deathmatch. Camp factory. Kill confirmed or domination.

HC is what everyone should play. It solves a lot of issues.

It is better but still doesn't solve it all. Close quarters is still going to be won 9/10 times by the guy with the fastest connection. They see you first coming around a corner and they win. I've been killed with nobody in a room several times only to have junior come trotting around the corner shooting as I'm falling down dead after the fact.

The C-4 is just plain stupid. You might as well equip that over a grenade since it seems that you can throw it just as far and detonate in the air. Snipers, shotguns with ridiculous one hit range, handguns that a more powerful than regular guns and bad connections are just some of my favorite things.

I honestly don't notice lag in this one.

The C-4 is just plain stupid. You might as well equip that over a grenade since it seems that you can throw it just as far and detonate in the air. Snipers, shotguns with ridiculous one hit range, handguns that a more powerful than regular guns and bad connections are just some of my favorite things.

Yeah, I've chuckled over the crazy shotgun range quite a bit lately. Those things are nuts, especially the KSG.

I was on didn't see to many playing

Mike appears offline so he can avoid playing with Jersey Nate.... busted...hahaa I kid I kid.

I honestly don't notice lag in this one.

The lag is sporadic, but the bigger issue is the advantage with guys who have super connections.

It's one thing to snap to aim around a corner, and something completely different to be falling before you even see the person come around the corner, only to watch the kill cam where they have a full second to shoot you in plain site. It's not even close sometimes.

Back