Colorado Members thread

Glad to see you’ve got a club in hand again. You’ll be back in no time.

The only club in hand at the moment is a 7 iron in my office, but I'm getting there. Hope you're good buddy, we should talk sometime soon

What's up with this back to back snow thing that's happening?

On a more positive note, I have sent my registration in for the Riverdale Men's Club 2022, pumped to actually have a reason to play weekly!

Reactions: J4U
Good news is coming your way Colorado. There is a 36 hole facility coming your way via Mike Keiser etal. First course to be Coore/Crenshaw. With Keisers sons heavily involved in the family business. This may be their first crack at doing something they have longed to do.

Anyone going to the expo tomorrow? Planning to go with a mate but he's slow rolling his acceptance of a ticket.

Anyone going to the expo tomorrow? Planning to go with a mate but he's slow rolling his acceptance of a ticket.
I used to go when it was at the 58th Ave location. Easy to get in and out of. Now I don’t want to mess with driving and trying to park at the convention center, so opted not to go. Probably saved me some money anyway.

Used to go for the tee time bundles they would offer. Too many going to the after 12 during the week and thats when I like to play. In the morning though so that has helped me decide not to go.

May be different at the convention center this year, but always felt like a flea market before.

Hope you Coloradans don’t mind a Cheyenne, WY guy jumping in on this thread! Figured I could learn a lot about some great courses just south of the border and throughout the state!

Go Nuggets and Go Broncos 😎

Hope you Coloradans don’t mind a Cheyenne, WY guy jumping in on this thread! Figured I could learn a lot about some great courses just south of the border and throughout the state!

Absolutely, except the last part:p

This had been an odd winter with the snow timing. Gets your hopes up and right when the courses start to open up...bam another blanket. Boo

Welcome, some good tracks between me ( north Thornton) & you, love Ute Creek in Longmont

Absolutely, except the last part:p

This had been an odd winter with the snow timing. Gets your hopes up and right when the courses start to open up...bam another blanket. Boo
For real though! The 60* weather we had last week gave me the golfing bug bad. Unfortunately, didn’t have time to, but a guy could hit the range and the course with temp greens. Then Friday night came… now I couldn’t tell ya the next time we’ll see the ground!

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Ooops just saw this. Not super regularly, but occasionally

Grew up playing Highland. It still kicks my butt.

Used to go for the tee time bundles they would offer. Too many going to the after 12 during the week and thats when I like to play. In the morning though so that has helped me decide not to go.

May be different at the convention center this year, but always felt like a flea market before.

I remember those days. That expo mart was a dump.

Welcome, might as well associate with us. 😆
Any good courses up there?

What's up with this back to back snow thing that's happening?

On a more positive note, I have sent my registration in for the Riverdale Men's Club 2022, pumped to actually have a reason to play weekly!

What day do they play?

Ok Colorado peeps. We need to get together this year to play. Seems like a decade ago I put together a local gathering of THPers. Since our ranks have grown with new members the last few years it is time to do it again. Thinking early May depending on spring aeration. Warm with green grass is the idea.

Location/course requests?

Grew up playing Highland. It still kicks my butt.

I remember those days. That expo mart was a dump.

Welcome, might as well associate with us. 😆
Any good courses up there?

What day do they play?
Cheyenne C.C. is a good track, then you’re gonna have to do some driving. Rochelle Ranch in Rawlins is actually really cool and unique. Kind of links-ish. Three Crowns in Casper, The Powder Horn up in Sheridan, The Golf Club at Devils Tower is fantastic, Buffalo GC is a really good muni, then there are the clubs in Jackson if you know of anyone where you can get on - I’ve never been on those.

What day do they play?
[/QUOTE]

Saturday mornings for men's tournament, then the twilight 9 hole but not sure when that starts.

Supposed to be playing skins next Saturday but pretty sure they will cancel based on upcoming temps.

What day do they play?

Saturday mornings for men's tournament, then the twilight 9 hole but not sure when that starts.

Supposed to be playing skins next Saturday but pretty sure they will cancel based on upcoming temps.
[/QUOTE]
Saturday golf would be a rough sell with other half.

Ok Colorado peeps. We need to get together this year to play. Seems like a decade ago I put together a local gathering of THPers. Since our ranks have grown with new members the last few years it is time to do it again. Thinking early May depending on spring aeration. Warm with green grass is the idea.

Location/course requests?
I'm out first weekend of May for Kentucky derby, other than that let's do this!

Cheyenne C.C. is a good track, then you’re gonna have to do some driving. Rochelle Ranch in Rawlins is actually really cool and unique. Kind of links-ish. Three Crowns in Casper, The Powder Horn up in Sheridan, The Golf Club at Devils Tower is fantastic, Buffalo GC is a really good muni, then there are the clubs in Jackson if you know of anyone where you can get on - I’ve never been on those.

only played it once but I thought CheyenneCC was a really fun course, same with Buffalo.

Played a lot of rounds at Cottonwood in Torrington

only played it once but I thought CheyenneCC was a really fun course, same with Buffalo.

Played a lot of rounds at Cottonwood in Torrington
Love to hear it! Haven’t played Cottonwood yet, but I’ve heard good things. We’ll have to play a round if you find yourself up in this neck of the woods!

Back