ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won the Mystery Box of Awesome

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats!

Congratulations! Very interested to see what’s in the box!

Congrats on your prize!

Congrats and Happy Holidays.

Congrats!!

Congrats, can't wait for you to share the awesomeness

The Mystery Box arrived. Ya know....It had just what I thought it would and unbelievable. Set of Honma just released XP 1 irons. 6-11. My first 11 iron...Ha Thank You THP. Can't wait to get out and hit em. Sweet. My entry had Honma as club....So this kinda made sense to receive.

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_1706424.jpg
    IMG_20191220_1706424.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20191220_1706164.jpg
    IMG_20191220_1706164.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 87
Wow! So awesome! Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mystery Box arrived. Ya know....It had just what I thought it would and unbelievable. Set of Honma just released XP 1 irons. 6-11. My first 11 iron...Ha Thank You THP. Can't wait to get out and hit em. Sweet. My entry had Honma as club....So this kinda made sense to receive.
Wow! That's awesome. Congrats again.

Nothing else like THP!!!

Awesome prize, simply awesome...congrats

Hope you enjoy them and we have a great thread on them right now.

That is so cool :love:

Wow awesome win enjoy them!

11 iron could be a game changer :eek:.

Those Honma's are nice. They are very forgiving rocket launchers.

Back