ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Will Be Testing Axius Core

Congrats Gents! Can't wait to read the results!

Congrats everyone! Excited to see how this program works out for you all!

Congrats guys can’t wait to hear the feedback.

I think I’m most interested in learning more about the ‘personal training’ side of this. I want to see how the training program differs based on the individual fitness level of the testers.

@Davidhibler
@xThor
@GolfATXAtty
@jjjgolf500
@scratchgolfjourney

in a sentence or two how you would describe your current level of physical fitness?

Congrats all, can't wait to read more about your work with this.

I think I’m most interested in learning more about the ‘personal training’ side of this. I want to see how the training program differs based on the individual fitness level of the testers.

@Davidhibler
@xThor
@GolfATXAtty
@jjjgolf500
@scratchgolfjourney

in a sentence or two how you would describe your current level of physical fitness?
I'm pretty excited about that part as well. I've never met any of the other testers, but I'd bet I'm probably the least physically fit of the group. Pretty fluffy guy.
I expect this will be tough, but worth it.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats all! :drinks:

Congrats fellas!

@Davidhibler
@xThor
@GolfATXAtty
@jjjgolf500
@scratchgolfjourney

I used to quite active. Lifting weights a few times a week but that’s changed over the last few years. Excited to try this out and see if I can get back into a normal routine.

Congrats to all of you. Looking forward to following along in how this works for you.

I'm pretty excited about that part as well. I've never met any of the other testers, but I'd bet I'm probably the least physically fit of the group. Pretty fluffy guy.
I expect this will be tough, but worth it.
I’m really excited to follow your journey. I know you have been kicking around the idea of a more beneficial diet based on your posts in the nutrition thread. You could be a completely changed man by December and the Granddaddy! Exciting stuff!!

Congrats all! Looking forward to following along, this is interesting from both a golf and general well-being perspective!

Congrats everyone. Get that core ready!

Congratulations guys!

I used to quite active. Lifting weights a few times a week but that’s changed over the last few years. Excited to try this out and see if I can get back into a normal routine.
Nice. Sounds like a story similar to mine. I was a fit guy most of my life then in my mid 30s kinda fell out of it. After 40 fitness was a real struggle. From then until about 7 months ago I gained around 35lb and got soft. I’ve been on this fitness journey since December. The good news in once you start those old habits will kick in and you should be able to fall right back into an active lifestyle. I’m rooting for ya!!!

Congrats all! Very curious to hear about this one.

Congrats everyone looking forward to this testing. Very unique and interesting!

Congrats all !!

This is awesome. Core workouts are a part of my physical therapy regimen at the rehab center a couple days a week. This is really going to help give me some structure at home to keep it up.

can’t wait to get it and start reviewing

Congrats to the winners.

Congrats and look forward to seeing your reviews.

This is awesome. Core workouts are a part of my physical therapy regimen at the rehab center a couple days a week. This is really going to help give me some structure at home to keep it up.

can’t wait to get it and start reviewing
I wonder if/how the physical therapist would incorporate the Axius into the rehab your currently doing for core work?

I hope it speeds your road to recovery. I want to meet you on a golf course in OH or KY soon!

Back