ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Will Be Testing Axius Core

I think I’m most interested in learning more about the ‘personal training’ side of this. I want to see how the training program differs based on the individual fitness level of the testers.

@Davidhibler
@xThor
@GolfATXAtty
@jjjgolf500
@scratchgolfjourney

in a sentence or two how you would describe your current level of physical fitness?

I'm in my 20s, have lots of previous strength training from playing basketball and baseball and have never stopped training. I lift weights 3 times a week but only have dumbbells, so the strength isn't what it used to be with barbells, but it's still good. I use the 70lb powerblocks set and hopefully will work my way up to the 90s.

I'm in my 20s, have lots of previous strength training from playing basketball and baseball and have never stopped training. I lift weights 3 times a week but only have dumbbells, so the strength isn't what it used to be with barbells, but it's still good. I use the 70lb powerblocks set and hopefully will work my way up to the 90s.
Nice! It will be cool to see how your training program differs from those who are just starting or restarting their fitness journey!

Earlier this week we held signups for testers and looking for four THPers to join @Davidhibler in taking on the Axius Core Challenge for 6 weeks and updating the forum along the way. At completion, assuming you complete it, each tester will be rewarded with a THP Prize Pack. Join me in congratulating the testers.

@Davidhibler
@xThor
@GolfATXAtty
@jjjgolf500
@scratchgolfjourney

Each of you please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name, shipping address and email address to get registered for Axius and then we will get this all over to the company to get you setup. We are excited to see the reviews start to come in and we will create a review thread in the coming days for all of your posts, so be on the look out for that.
Congrats!

Earlier this week we held signups for testers and looking for four THPers to join @Davidhibler in taking on the Axius Core Challenge for 6 weeks and updating the forum along the way. At completion, assuming you complete it, each tester will be rewarded with a THP Prize Pack. Join me in congratulating the testers.

@Davidhibler
@xThor
@GolfATXAtty
@jjjgolf500
@scratchgolfjourney

Each of you please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name, shipping address and email address to get registered for Axius and then we will get this all over to the company to get you setup. We are excited to see the reviews start to come in and we will create a review thread in the coming days for all of your posts, so be on the look out for that.

Congratulations guys!

Congratulations everyone!

Congrats guys!! Can't wait to hear all about this

Definitely curious to follow along! i hope to see some big performance gains!!

Congratulations to the chosen testers!

Congrats all. This should be entertaining. Hope you see some great results!

Congrats everybody! Looks like my Captain is going to be really "Limber" come December.

Congrats @jjjgolf500 , and to the other winners! I'm definitely going to follow your progress...I'm very interested in Axius!

Congrats gents. Excited to hear about these.

Congrats

Congrats fellas! Liking this and will be keeping an eye out for sure. Pondering

Core has dropped over the past couple years and want to get it back and more.

@Davidhibler
@xThor
@GolfATXAtty
@jjjgolf500
@scratchgolfjourney

Awesome group there.

Congratulations guys!! This is on my strong ponder and I'm looking forward to hearing your input before I jump!!

Congrats all! Looking forward to these reviews

Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity @JB and @GolferGal! I am already feeling my core strengthen and the back pain lessening typing this. And I’m thinking the rest of the AZ guys may be getting nervous about the extra 10 yards coming soon 😂. Exciting to get this and the program going and report back to all those following!

Congratulations guys!! This is on my strong ponder and I'm looking forward to hearing your input before I jump!!
Same for me, I'm debating on buying it now in prep for the Goat, or keep up on my own workouts for now and wait until we get some THPer feedback before I make the jump.

Back