Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Official Entry:

#team441 better hope their captain doesn’t try to coach them up at #TheLegacy….unless they want to know how to hit every tee shot into the woods! Hope he play’s courses that are not lined with houses…rumor is he knocked a little girl off her backyard swing set!!

Wrong...I never slice.

Next...

Neither does this guy...just sayin'

DSCN6514.JPG

Official Entry:

Since #teamDev will be losing so badly, the winning team could offer to buy him ice cream after day 2 of #TheLegacy. When he asks for sprinkles on it, we will have to quickly say: NO. Sprinkles are for Winners!

This thread deserves a bump!
The deadline is coming.....

Get that trash talking in!

Just over 24 hours to go on this one

Can I enter multiple entries? I'm bored with no trash talking to continue with.

With 12,000 posts per year, I don't know how Team441 has a chance considering there captain doesn't have time for anything else.

"Offical entry"
There is no way I could play on #TeamDev , Wouldn't wanna play with my pants down on every hole after his team tops every drive. A team that spends more time trying to find each others ball only to claim old range balls are there's , really Dev it's got RANGE on it,but go ahead it's headed back where you found it . Playing on #TeamDev would take my game to a place it was when I was 3 years old and I had no game .

Official entry:

#Team441, why you sad?
Didn't your captain want to be your dad?
He wasn't after all so rad?
I know, I know, it must be hard
to be dealt a s*tty card
in this raffle, and you go boo-hoo,
as I go woo-hoo and all you can do is baffle.
Think about what could've been if your captain had seen,
and looked a little less like Charlie Sheen.
Lights out, my little trout.
Wait, what? You chutt and you don't know how to putt?
You worry and I'm so sorry....but
you won't make the cut.

How exactly does one baffle?

Being that he's from Jersey, I think #TeamDev is gonna find themselves in a losing "situation."

"Official Entry"
Hey guys, I got chosen to play on #Team441 for #TheLegacy . Anyone wanna take my place...for FREE ? There is no way I can spend the day with a Buckeye looking for balls all day or waiting on him to "Chutt" his way to the green from the 150 marker. I'd rather someone else spend the time at the turn watching the man choke down 6 hotdogs then jump in the cart with me. Ain't happening. So its up for grabs guy's , the opportunity to play in #TheLegacy if you can stand a day of this .

I'm thinking I may need to enter this....Just sounds like so much fun. Would that make me an event hog since I'm already in TheKing? ?

I'm thinking I may need to enter this....Just sounds like so much fun. Would that make me an event hog since I'm already in TheKing? 

No, I say go for it!

~Rock

Official Entry

#Dev better get your popcorn ready #Team441 is gonna put on a show

Official Entry

If #441 is like the Browns front office, #TeamDev will have no problem winning. #Team441 will be too busy partying and floating on giant swan rafts.

Official entry:

It will be close, but ultimately the only thing that will separate #441 and the Legacy trophy is the state of Pennsylvania, since the winning is captain is coming from Jersey. #TeamDev all the way!

Official Entry

Sorry #Dev, but the closest you're ever getting to that HoF tag is 2 hybrids off the tee and into the water on #18...this one won't be nearly that climatic. #Team441 wins 9 and 8!

I'm a little surprised and disappointed at the total lack of 'activated glute' trash talking in here. No one wants to use golf's biggest current event/phrase?

I can't tell you how many times I've laughed here in my office in the past 24 hours.

~Rock

No one wants to discuss Dev or 441 glutes.

No one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey MikeDean... I hope your wife is the true captain of #Team441 cause otherwise the only thing your team will have going for them from your "captainship" is being up to their ears with swag....

#WhichWayDidHeGoGeorge

Hey MikeDean... I hope your wife is the true captain of #Team441 cause otherwise the only thing your team will have going for them from your "captainship" is being up to their ears with swag....

#WhichWayDidHeGoGeorge
Based on signups for other events I think most are #InForTheSwagAnyhow :)

Captain of a winning #TheLegacy team?! Dev, any guy that starts a thread for Saved By The Bell seems like he'd be more in tune leading a high school cheerleading squad. Someone beam down Randy Savage for TeamDev.... They're gonna need a lot of help.

Back