Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Official Entry

Thank god #teamDev captain isn't playing. Heard playing with bad players brings down your game as well #stillduckingya

deadline is coming up! really would like to attend this event. would be a lot of fun

good luck

Keep the entries coming, you don't want to miss out on this event!

Official Entry

Captain of #team441

Stick to the party planning committee? 4-way air hockey?
Riding the back of your invitational partner?

Captain a #Legacy team...nah

Can't be good at everything. Stick to what you do best!

Bumping this up. Less than 3 hours to get your entries in!

Good luck everyone! Still time to enter for a chance to solidify your #THPLegacy!

JM

Another bump. Anyone still on the fence, jump in!

Official entry #1

I'm surprised #TeamDev is able to take time away from America's armpit and the Jersey Shore to partake in golf

Official entry #2

#Team441 is going to need Urban Meyers top 1% of 1% to take down #TeamDev

Official Entry #1:

I'm gonna make the captain of #TeamDev cry harder than he did on the #18th at the Morgan Cup and dang was that a lot.

Official Entry #2:

The captain of #Team441 can bring the same amount of skill to golf as the Columbus Blue Jackets do to hockey. Oh wait....

Official entry
Dev is from Jersey. No trash talk can be worse than that

Official entry
441 how can you trust a chutter? Especially follow one into battle. You would need to get an asterisk on any signed scorecard saying "official score but I chutted my way to this"

This one should be a wrap! Good luck everyone

Good luck everyone

Good luck to everyone that entered. Good thing trash talk isn't going to be part of any of your Legacy's.. Lol

Good luck to everyone that entered. Good thing trash talk isn't going to be part of any of your Legacy's.. Lol
My trash talk sucked, but at least you did give me a player status last night :D

Best of luck everyone. The spots are getting limited.

Good luck everyone

Back