Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

No one wants to discuss Dev or 441 glutes.

No one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. That's not the route we need to go down.

Official Entry #1

I feel bad for those on #Team441. The have to represent Ohio. Yeah, OHIO. Ohio sucks so bad that the Appallacian Mountains got one boot in the door and said "Ohio? Oh-Hell-No!"

It's the only state in the union to successfully set a river on fire. Yeah, they burned water.

Its also no coincidence that their beloved college football team has a knickname that is synonymous with a certain unflatteringly stinky part of the human anatomy.

What's the best part about Ohio? Leaving

"Don't you put that voodoo on me, Ricky Bobby!"

Official Entry #1

I feel bad for those on #Team441. The have to represent Ohio. Yeah, OHIO. Ohio sucks so bad that the Appallacian Mountains got one boot in the door and said "Ohio? Oh-Hell-No!"

It's the only state in the union to successfully set a river on fire. Yeah, they burned water.

Its also no coincidence that their beloved college football team has a knickname that is synonymous with a certain unflatteringly stinky part of the human anatomy.

What's the best part about Ohio? Leaving

"Don't you put that voodoo on me, Ricky Bobby!"

Hahah, love it Nate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Entry #2

I don't envy those playing for #TeamDev. He's such a shady colluding schemer. He's the guy who would hire the "You Jackass" guy from Happy Gilmore to get at #Team441.

Who even knows what under-the-table dealings he'll have in play. He will probably even be gambling on it, perhaps even against his own team.

Even in victory the shroud of doubt will hang over #TeamDev'ers like the Black Sox scandal hangs over Shoeless Joe Jackson.

Official Entry

Captains lead the charge.

Captains focus the fire.

Captains urge the team on.

Captains inspire creativity.

Captains engage their troops.

Just like Captain #441 has been doing in this thread. He's dominated the posts in all the Legacy contest threads.

On the other hand, I haven't seen as much of the lurker, oops, I mean leader of #TeamDev.

Official entry 1

Team Dev has got to have the worst leader since Custer at Little Bighorn...at least Custer's men had a chance!!

Just under 15 hours to go...times running out...as is the number of spots available for this awesome event

Official entry 2

Mike Dean as captain.....Ha! Team 441 will fold like a cheap pocket knife when the crap hits the fan!

How are the bandaids holding up? Are you running out of sad face tissues?
A lot of "interesting" ones that's for sure

#fingerscrossed :)

Whoops thought it was am

Just want to remind you about the where and when 2015 #THPLegacy is:

Friday, July 24th – Sunday 26th 2014 (CUT AND PASTE FROM 2015 LEGACY THREAD)
Myrtle Beach, SC

If you were planning on not showing up and saying you thought the event was the following week, that's not a good strategy.

Last edited:
Just want to remind you about the where and when 2015 #THPLegacy is:

Friday, July 24th – Sunday 26th 2014
Myrtle Beach, SC

If you were planning on not showing up and saying you thought the event was the following week, that's not a good strategy.

WOOPS JB.

The date is wrong in the LEGACY THREAD. It has 2014 instead of 2015. Are you playing both captains and holding the event elsewhere?

OR

This event coincides with the opening of your favorite move. HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2 LOL

Official entry:

MikeDean441 has NO-hio Chance in #THPLegacy. This Event is going to be Coordinated by #TeamDev.

JM

Official Entry:

#TeamDev players talking:

"Yeah, we go off in 10 minutes where's Capt. Dev?"

"He locked himself in his room back at the condo and is ranting. Anybody have one of those door picker thingy's?"

JM

Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Official Entry:

Just like the last time I got a round in with the captain of #Team441, he'll have his ruby red Pumas on at #TheLegacy and will be constantly clicking his heels.

#theresnoplacelikehome
#ohiotopia
#followtheyellowbrickBRIDGE

Official Entry:

I'm struggling to trash talk my good buddy and captain of #TeamDev. How about a little #TheLegacy haiku:

"Captain Ricky…
Pants were a bad idea…
Rant thread…"

#istillrememberthesnickers

Official Entry:

If you want a party planned than #team441 is you man, if you want to learn how to ride a staff travel bag reverse cowgirl, then #team441 is your man and finally if you want to support the most dysfunctional NFL team around then #team441 is definitely the team to be on.

#TeamDev will rule.

Official Entry:

I sure hope #TeamDev is better at picking #THPLegacy teammates than he is at picking a place to live, I mean who really decides to live in NJ. Or that he's better in picking teammates than a hockey team to root for...The New Jersey Devils??? Realy the only teams they are ahead of in their division are Columbus (ohio, nuff said) and Carolina...they play hockey in Carolina...really?

#Team441 for the win

Back