Contest - Callaway & THP - 4th Spot in the #Grandaddy

I get this feeling that I'm doomed now. Hahahaha

Castor has CRAZY creative skills!

Luckily its s random draw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Luckily its s random draw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Castor is still THAT GOOD though. Always beautiful stuff.

As for me, I have my idea, but I'll be waiting till I'm on the course tomorrow. #BringIt #Jman4grandaddy

Guys, I know I wrote the first post, but I must be missing it where it says its a random draw.

Oh crap, I don't even own a fairway wood! :beat-up:

I know it doesn't say to, but can we tweet our pic as well?

Guys, I know I wrote the first post, but I must be missing it where it says its a random draw.

I was about to say, I just re-read the post 5 times looking for it.

I know it doesn't say to, but can we tweet our pic as well?

You can if you would like. As long as the necessary handles and hashtag are there.

Another amazing contest, so jealous I can't even attempt to participate in this.

I just remembered, me too. Too bad because it will be epic!

Well, hell, I already have been playing the 3 Deep for a while now. I don't suppose I could enter by telling how it HAS helped my game tremendously.

Well, hell, I already have been playing the 3 Deep for a while now. I don't suppose I could enter by telling how it HAS helped my game tremendously.

Of course you can. Find a picture of your previous fw and have at it.

Just assumed it was since the previous ones were. oh well.

Just assumed it was since the previous ones were. oh well.

They definitely were and I am sure we will have another one that is. This one has judges that will deem the "right" one.

They definitely were and I am sure we will have another one that is. This one has judges that will deem the "right" one.

Well if Harry is one of the judges maybe he will remember my Braves fandom and overlook my lack of creativity...lol

The more I think about it, the 3deep would replace my driver. Can an entry reflect that?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

The more I think about it, the 3deep would replace my driver. Can an entry reflect that?

Please follow instructions in the 1st post if you do not mind. Thank you.

JB, it occurred to me the other day that because I have a protected account you can't see my tweets for these things. Do I have to make it public for this?

Please follow instructions in the 1st post if you do not mind. Thank you.

Just watched the video that Rhyno posted and that helped a great deal. I'm on it.

JB, it occurred to me the other day that because I have a protected account you can't see my tweets for these things. Do I have to make it public for this?

Yes you would. We are not the only one following these tweets.

I think that people you mention can see that individual tweet even if your account is protected, right?

I think that people you mention can see that individual tweet even if your account is protected, right?
Nope. I had to make it public for Rickie Fowler to get my mentions about getting an autograph. I keep it private because of job interviews and the like.

Just a suggestion....it's worth your time to check out Harry's "Callaway Talks" with Randy Petterson. Pretty insightful for those of us wanting to be in the know

Nope. I had to make it public for Rickie Fowler to get my mentions about getting an autograph. I keep it private because of job interviews and the like.

Good to know! Good lookin out!

My typical miss with my fairway wood is high on the face. This results in an extremely high ball flight with tons of lost distance; or as I call them #idiotbombs

ete3yneq.jpg

The wonderful chip marks on the crown are a constant reminder that I could benefit from a fairway wood with a deeper face and slightly higher center of gravity. The #3deep would provide me with exactly that.

The second reason the #3deep would help my game is it so long and accurate off of the tee that it would bump the driver out of the bag as well. Using the #3deep off of the tee would allow me to carry an extra wedge or hybrid that I wouldn't be able to carry otherwise.

@jlukes

The #3deep from @CallawayGolf would turn my #idiotbombs into #xbombs and would help @hackersparadise prevail in the #grandaddy

Back