Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Trying to be unbiased, I think I see what he saw, but I think it's still a charge.
I am unbiased, and I think what he saw was wrong.

I hate seeing the kid go out on that call.

Duke might want to try covering that Newman guy.

I am unbiased, and I think what he saw was wrong.

I hate seeing the kid go out on that call.
It's the most impossible call in sports. They say that you're allowed to move your feet too if you're in legal guarding position. How do the refs have any idea anymore?

That's off Duke

And down goes duke

What a game!

I'm a Duke fan and they should have called a timeout with 10 to go in regulation. Hate to say it, but poor coaching by K, set up a play!!!!!!
I like KU since I live here in Kansas, so have to root for them now.

How can a replay take that long? I think it was off DeLaurier too, but I'm not sure about being indisputable.

Contender for best game of the weekend..congrats to KU. I'll keep rooting for Nova for the prizes, but for Loyola otherwise.

I need everyone to respect my privacy at this difficult time

I need everyone to respect my privacy at this difficult time
It'll be ok Amol, it takes time but you will get past this. I believe in you.

TBS is carrying the main broadcast today while TNT is showing the Michigan and Kansas teamcasts and truTV has the Loyola/Villanova teamcasts.

Good luck to everybody still in the contest!

I finally figured out who Porter Moser looks like..Jamie McMurray (NASCAR).

Supernova!!

Congrats to BrianMK and Autoclyde for winning the whole enchilada!!! Pretty happy with coming in second in this one.

Congrats to BrianMK and Autoclyde for winning the whole enchilada!!! Pretty happy with coming in second in this one.

Thanks and congrats to you as well. Dante D was a cold-blooded difference maker last night!!

Thrilled to make the final 4. Congrats to the winners!!!

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great tournament guys!!
JB and Morgan: please do this again next year and the year after that and the year after that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats BrianMK and Autoclyde!

congrats to the winners.... Had Kansas but Nova was just way too tough. Semi's still got me some goods though. Cant wait to try out the new club.

Winners,
Tour Edge will be contacting each of you next week to arrange shipping of prizes. Thank you all for your entries and playing the March Madness bracket challenge with us.

Back