CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

i choose "fantasy football" because that is what i have been doing all day instead of working....lol

"Over Worked" ........... they don't pay me enough to work as many hours as I've put in this week. I don't get paid Overtime, so I should also feel annoyed ??

Updated my status to Amazed.

It is absolutely incredible the prizes and awards and experiences available to the THP community. I am amazed at these, especially being Paradise Week and seeing the daily reminders.

Thank you to everyone who make these possible. JB, GolferGal, all the staff writers, and amazing equipment partners. Incredible. ?

I'm following up to say that I am terrible at these kinds of questions/contest. So many of you are quite witty or funny or just plain interesting. For people like me, I hope there is someday a competition where the goal is to be the least interesting by providing too much information. I would be super competitive in that one.

BTW, good luck to everyone. Amazing opportunity.

I chose range rat because I "almost" like hitting balls more than I like golf. To me, nature's perfect shape is an untouched stacked pyramid of range balls. I often tell my buddies that I am to range balls what a cow is to grass......they can't and won't stop eating until their stomachs explode.

I chose breaking 80, as it was my goal this year. Have not come too close, but I still have a couple of more weeks of good golf left.

I chose "Digging It" because I'm currently laying pipe in a trench, waist deep in rocks & mud, shovel in hand. Perhaps my shovel could use a new shaft?

I was poop toast yesterday and now today Im starving. What a difference a day can make.

I changed my mood to need lessons, because well.... I need more lessons. This would be an awesome opportunity.

ROFLMAO

Because based on the past years, I'd be laughing the entire time. (Fake snake SZN!)

No, I won't ever eat what my wife cooks. That's why i do all the cooking. Though she does pour a mean bowl of cereal.

Right now, I am "Pondering". I am trying to decide if I want to upgrade my Spider putter to the Spider X. I would love to do the MySpider X but I can't justify the extra $70 to create my own or can I?!?!

Since it is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

I chose beer lover because this was actual footage of me getting ready for work this morning.

Can’t believe we both chose beer lover!

Such a good alt shot duo!:drinks:

"Swamped" is my mood atm.

Both in work and in personal life I am just running out of time in the day to get everything I NEED to get done. Swamped will by mood until further notice lol

I chose Wishful, because I REALLY wish to be a part of this awesome contest! :cool:

I went with Fantasy Golf because that's what the whole event is to me, right now. A fantasy.

Good luck everyone.

Dreaming because I will be dreaming about going to the Granddaddy!

I'm feeling pretty BadAss today. I went and played a course for the first time and shot 40/43=83 with 2 birdies.

Amazed - Because this website keeps amazing me. Just when you think you've seen it all they come up another Amazing giveaway.

Wishful about sums it up.

Grateful and blessed at the same time.

Last edited:
I'm going with swamped. I'm almost 5 weeks into an intense 8 week capstone project and even though I haven't touched a golf club in a month all I can think about is my swing! Arghh!! :mad:

Back