Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

My current backback is a bit threadbare, and I would love to have this Cleveland/Srixon backpack to show my support for #THP. Two great companies in one useful product, who wouldn't want to rock it?

Thats a really nice looking bag, would love to have it.

Beautiful backpack. I would love to win it and sport on on my THP trips.

I would love this backpack. Cleveland Golf and THP, it is an instant collectors item.

I want this bag because it looks amazing and it will carry all my gear safely

I want this bag in a big way! Great quality, great brand, great logo. Can rep 2 awesome companies at all times when traveling.

I want this bag to replace my gym bag and my carry on bag for when I travel. Thanks THP!

I would love to win this.
The quality looks amazing, it has THP emblazoned on it, and is just an incredible piece put out by Cleveland/Srixon. A great piece that would hopefully spur on some talk about golf, THP, and Cleveland/Srixon.

Yes I want this! I mean, who wouldn't want to be stylin' while flyin'?!

Nice! I definitely want to win this. I lack style, and this will surely help me travel in style. Will be the perfect companion on THP trips!

I need an adult-looking backpack to replace my red LL Bean.

I want this backpack because I travel a lot and it'd be a lot better than the backpack I have now. I'd also get to represent THP and Cleveland/Srixon so it's a no brainer.

I would love to win this as it is some of the best looking luggage I have ever seen and the THP logo makes it that much more special.

I would love to win this backpack. It will show that I like to travel in style THP style that is.

I would love to win such a beautiful bag made by a great company and with a logo of an incredible community. Would be awesome for events and just about anything else

I'd love to have this bag! I'll be proud to tell anyone and everyone about THP and the great partnerships involved. Thank you THP and Cleveland/Srixon!

I would absolutely love to use this new backpack! It would be a great replacement from my very old one. Also, it would be great to put in my golf shoes and extra golf gear rather than in my bag!

I would love to win this great looking backpack. It is the perfect size fir my overnight and weekend getaways.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

I would absolutely like to win this awesome backpack. With the styling logos this bag would travel with me everywhere!

Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

I would love to sport this stylish bag. First off to showcase Cleveland for making this wonderful bag , second of all to grow THP whenever I wear it. It would be a great topic starter whereever you and your bag travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to win this backpack as it is rare to see any Srixon gear round here so it would be a great way to get the name seen over here

Awesome!!!! New Srixon clubs on the way- would be cool to win this to match!!!
I want to win this great backpack from Cleveland/Srixon with the iconic THP logo!!!!

Need a new bag..might as well promote my favorite site as well! Thanks!

I want this to rep it both for golf, but more importantly to use at school and continue my education. I want to use this to show how I support THP.

Back