Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

I'd love it because it would replace my Wilson Staff bag as my every day backpack. Just looks much more professional with that type of pattern. Plus I love repping THP on a daily basis.

Would love to win/own this backpack. I wear one everyday to work and am currently using the same Jansport backpack I bought in HS (10+ yrs old). Been browsing golf brand backpacks, but none have caught my eye like this one. THP you are the best!

I'd love to win this backpack - really liked the look of these since seeing the coverage at the PGA show, and this would absolutely be my everyday bag.

This bag would be a great carry on option for my flight to Love is in the air! I want to win!

I would love to win this backpack. I've been searching for a high quality backpack FOREVER. This one looks good, I like the features, and I'd kill to rep THP every day.

I would love to win this backpack because it's virtually one of a kind. If I somehow happen to check it I'll never have to prairie dog it at the carousel trying to figure out which bag is mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why wouldn't I want to rock THP and Srixon all day everyday, I want this!

I would love to win this because I use a back pack as an overnight bag and would love to be able to support srixon/cleveland and as always THP!

Great looking backpack. I want this. I would love to carry this when I travel. Traveling with a Cleveland/Srixon bag with the THP logo would be awesome.

I would love to win this awesome bag for a couple reasons:

1: it is an great looking and I am assuming very functional bag.
2: would let me rep to companies that I really like in one item.

Very cool from Srixon and THP!

I would love this backpack because what nursing student doesn't need an awesome backpack for school everyday!!

Awesome looking backpack!! Would love to win this

Would love to win this as I need a new work backpack. Even better if a couple dozen z stars find their way in it!

I want it! I'd use it daily to carry books and the endless stack of papers to be corrected (I'm a college professor).

Would love to own this...........besides, the strap broke on my old bag last week!!

I absolutely want this AWESOME back pack! Why? Because it says THP on it that's why!

Very cool Backpack. Would love to win that to store my extra golf stuff in on trips.

I would like to win this backpack for one simple reason:

My workplace instituted a new policy against logos on our polo shirts because some people were getting a bit out of control with sports team logos and camouflage so I can no longer represent THP with my Sligo polos. But there is no policy for our bags, and I carry one every day, so what better way to represent THP again at work.

I want to win this because I'm always happy to show the THP brand. Also, it looks awesome. :)

That is one awesome looking bag. My back pack is getting a bit old now so I would love to replace it with this one.

I'd love to win this Cleveland/Srixon bag because backpacks are great for travel, especially air travel. I'd love to be identified with great companies as I stroll through airports, and especially The Hackers Paradise.

Edit: I'm going to withdraw this entry because I already own a cool THP backpack and would rather another THPer enjoy this one as much as I enjoy mine. This is a great contest and thanks THP and Cleveland/Srixon for giving members this opportunity.

Last edited:
The strap on backpack broke and I have been looking for another one since. I would absolutely love to win this backpack!

I want this bag not only because it's sweet but because I'm constantly toting things in my hands. Protein shakes, bars, water etc. it'd be be a perfect addition to make things smoother

I want this bag. My current school bag has logged more hours and weight than a old school brick layer's bag would have. While I am fairly new to the forum, I'd love to be able to share my instant love for THP, and show it off here in the Great White North. Srixon and Cleveland are brands that I have the utmost respect for, and I have no doubts this bag is consistent with their standards.

Back