Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

Ad a new member of THP, what better way to promote the site to my buddies than to have this great backpack.

I'd really enjoy using this pack for work, stylish and functionality are the words that keep coming to mind, I'd love to win it!

I'm not entering the contest, as I think plenty of THPers would get far more use out of this bag than I would, but I did want to say that it's a freakin' sweet looking bag. Whoever wins this is going to really enjoy it!

With that bag on my life... I can carry more things at once. I definitely want it for that reason. And because it's a cool looking product.

Day 2, and I still really want to win this awesome backpack because of it's style, versatility and awesome branding (Srixon / Cleveland / THP).

I'll gladly take this, would be perfect for my travels

I'm on a #JourneyToBetter off the course as well as I pursue my MBA, and this backpack would help me get there in style

I would love to win this backpack. Cleveland/Srixon paired with THP, fantastic combination of two organizations leading the way.

Day 2

I want is as much or proibably more than I did yesterday

Another day and the want for this bag is still there. This would be a good replacement bag for my current backpack I use for school and work. Then throw in being able to rep THP whenever I have it with me is a major plus.

Now this would be a sweet birthday present.

Becoming a Dad for the first time.... Would look much cooler than the wifes current choice of Baby Bags

In need of a new backpack and this one would do wonders for me if I won it!

I would like to win this great looking bag and retire my 10 year old timberland backpack!

Pretty darn awesome. I would love to have this to carry a change of clothes with me to work to go golf after work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to win this back to represent THP wherever I go!

Becauce I always use a backpack! I travell and can show this beutifull backpack and the awezome logo :)

Day 2 - I will result to begging and throwing myself on the ground in a tantrum. Please please let me win this back pack. Did it work?

No lie... was just about to order this bag. Love the heather grey look.

Having the THP logo on it would be awesome!!

Thanks for the chance

Day two, I want it because it'll look darn cool when I ride the train to the city.

I want to win this backpack!!!

Good luck everybody.

great backpack, I want to represent THP in style

Day 2: I would love to win this Srixon/Cleveland backpack! It'd be a great help for my upcoming golf trips

I would like it.

Back