Contest Winners Thread

Incredible. Great wins G4L and TBT!!! Enjoy them!

G4L, nice looking sticks, enjoy the R11 wood, I love both of mine!

Nice clubs G4L, what did you win them on?

Enjoy the 3 wood g4l, adjustablility is the bomb. I know your brother is going to be blown away when you give him the driver, you know he will love it.

Nice sticks GL4 and great gesture to your brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I couldn't believe it when they pulled my ticket from the raffle thingee. My brother is going to flip, lucky dog! I look forward to playing with the settings on the 3 wood, after having lots of fun doing so with the driver!

I saw that Wceubas won the GolfSox Free Head Cover Monday contest this week. Congrats. Would like to see a pic when you get it.

Here is my loot from the latest Caption This Photo Contest!! Thanks JB, GG and THP for all you guys do!!!

I apologize in advance for the crappy photos....my daughter has my good camera at summer camp, these were taken with my Iphone.

Sweet Pair of Bolle' Parole Golf Sunglasses with carrying case, lens cleaning cloth and 3 sets of lenses!
C52D7357-orig.jpg

Dark Blue Miyazaki Cap by Cleveland Gold
47BFACE0-orig.jpg

And a Pair of Bionic Gloves....one Classic and one Performance
2D2291EA-orig.jpg

I thought for a minute they wanted me to change my name to 2 gloves Timmy, but then I saw they were both Left Hand :D

Thanks for my goodies, I promise they will get put to good use.....THIS PLACE ROCKS!:guitar::rockon:

That hat is pretty sweet.

Very nice Prizes guys... Enjoyed pictures.....

Very nice pictures and congrats winners

Tap tap taparoo

I saw that Wceubas won the GolfSox Free Head Cover Monday contest this week. Congrats. Would like to see a pic when you get it.

He just won a pair of Sundog Sunglasses too!

Bill has been cleaning up in contests as of late. Bags, gloves, hats, clubs, you name it. I am thinking he should open a store for all the stuff he has, or do an episode of hoarders.
Nice work Wcuebas.

Bill has been cleaning up in contests as of late. Bags, gloves, hats, clubs, you name it. I am thinking he should open a store for all the stuff he has, or do an episode of hoarders.
Nice work Wcuebas.

Haha Thanks Guys for all the love :bulgy-eyes:. What I am going to do is Sell some of the Golf equipment I have and Donate the proceeds to Putts for Patriots http://www.viesports.com/events/9-Putt-for-Patriots/player/124-William-Cuebas . It's for a great cause.

I just wont the AdiPURE giveaway! i was Thursdays winner! My first win!! sweet!!!

I just wont the AdiPURE giveaway! i was Thursdays winner! My first win!! sweet!!!

Congrats, that's awesome, glad someone on here won!

Congrats EMQ !!

That's a great score!!!

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Congrats!

Congrats, you are going to love the shoes, looking forward to the entire outfit pics when the prize pack comes.

I was the winner of the Women's U S Open contest sponsored by Golf4Her last month and I just chose my prize pack last week. I want to say again a huge thank you to THP and to Christina @ Golf4Her I received my package and it is awesome. Here are a few pics of my choice.

This 1st picture is the package that actually took me somewhat by surprize when the UPS guy delivered it today, the green tape threw me off somewhat.

100_0383.jpg

I chose the FILA Golf St. Anton Zipper Jacket w/ Lining which comes in 3 colors (black, navy & silver) as I have probably bought 10 new shirts this year and thought these would be great for playing in the winter.

100_0384.jpg

I also threw in a TinCup Bigfoot ball marker for fun.

100_0386.jpg

Thanks again THP & Golf4Her, y'all are both awesome.

Great looking shirts DD. Congrats on the win. I like that tincup ball marker, I may have to pick one up.

Back