Reaction score
Handicap
This sure looks familiar....

EWqNBb6U4AQQvT3.jpg

No. Just no.

Hahah first balls now putters

Is that a sound slot?!

mrjrplxl7em31.png

I remember the teaser photo... Where was that description written? Costco ad?

Yeah why not? Try it out, worst case return after a month if you dont like it

Not a bad looking putter. I think despite his objections, @Jman should get one to put through the paces!! :ROFLMAO:

I will buy one if they are actually released(first saw this picture September of last year) just to piss off all the Scotty fans, lol.;)

I will buy one if they are actually released just to piss off all the Scotty fans, lol.;)
Signature Scotty... Circle K putter! Haha

Costco has done balls for several years now right?

What's wrong with the putter? Besides it's a blade style I mean...

i’ve seen worse

Costco has done balls for several years now right?

What's wrong with the putter? Besides it's a blade style I mean...

We don’t know the quality without getting one in hands but no matter the quality IMO they will sell lots and lots of them if they ever are released.

I will look at it, then head over to get a $1.50 hotdog.

We don’t know the quality without getting one in hands but no matter the quality IMO they will sell lots and lots of them if they ever are released.
What price point? Sub $100? $150? Seems like it would have to be there for this brand to succeed.

Question is, is it a copy or being made by an OEM for Kirkland?

Just saying.

putters-2020-one-stroke-lab-black____4.png

Cmon man, know your putters. :ROFLMAO:

TAYLO_TP-2.jpg

Hey, why not? Kirkland can go to a foundry in China, Taiwan or Thailand and get a clubhead cast just as easily as anyone else can. You might say, "yeah but Kirkland doesn know anything about making golf clubs" and youd be right but they dont need to when they can just go to another company to make the club for them and give you a great putter at a great price. 🤷‍♂️
Some might say that its just a copy of a Scotty Cameron and thats probably fair but lets be real here. Its not as if Scotty Cameron hasnt taken classic or exisiting designs, put his own little spin on it but basically copied it, called it his own and jacked up the price.

Not a bad looking putter. I think despite his objections, @Jman should get one to put through the paces!! :ROFLMAO:
You buying?

Still not sure why one would want to use a club with “KIRKLAND Signature” on it.

You buying?

Still not sure why one would want to use a club with “KIRKLAND Signature” on it.

People do love their Costco haha.
If the price I have heard is correct, it is $149.
Which makes it higher/in line than a number of Cleveland Golf putters, and that is hysterical to me. :D

You buying?

If someone is good with a putter then should it matter what name is on it? And no, I ain't buying!!! LOL

Well, everyone perhaps thought their original golf ball was a joke too. Turned out to be a legitimate performer.

I say don't knock it till you tried it.

why you gotta make fun of Costco? Where else can you get a hotdog, TP, water, tires, BBQ grill AND the meat to cook in it, a TV to watch, AND some beer to drink while all that is going on? At a reduced price because you bought in bulk.

Now, where am I gonna put that 24 pk of beer and the 8#'s of meat I grilled up.:ROFLMAO:

Back