Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

Congrats guys this will be a fun follow, I bet you guys are out of your mind excited right now!

Seriously my body is numb. haha

I can't begin to express how excited I am for this. I have to find me a flight!

Congrats

If you guys get a chance let Project X know on Twitter that you are excited you got in. Just tag @THPGolf as well. THey are so excited for this event.

Done!

I cannot express how excited I am for this. Over the moon that I'll be able to meet some new (to me) THPers and catch up with a few old friends!

I also want to congratulate the other 6: Awkward Silence, Jman, cpljohnst, SkiBumGolfer, chumphries and Spivey. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Congrats everyone!

congrats all!

son of a b----

fire at work, and totally missed this. i suppose everything happens for a reason. GOOD LUCK to everyone who signed up, and i cannot wait to live vicariously through you lucky people!

Yep, same here except I'm in retail and got busy through the enrollment time. Congrats to the participants!

Congrats everyone

Congrats guys...quick question, will the testers be allowed to talk about their "test" shaft and their experience with it, or is that just more of a generic shaft to get the participants comfortable with a PX shaft?

congrats guys on an epic event!

congrats to the 7 who got in.

Atta boy Skibum! Cant wait to try errrr see your custom shaft.

This one is a MUST FOLLOW once the live update thread goes up.

Congrats y'all!!! Gonna be an incredible experience for sure!!!

Congrats to everyone that got in! Looking forward to following along!

I'm already thinking about the design of the shaft. I have a pretty good idea what I'm going to do but the possibilities are endless.

7 lives are about to be in for an insane ride. Such an awesome experience. Going to be fun to follow along and see what you all come up with!

Last edited:
Atta boy Skibum! Cant wait to try errrr see your custom shaft.

This one is a MUST FOLLOW once the live update thread goes up.

Haha you are welcome to swing it once I've got it, gotta share the love!

I'm already thinking about the design of the shaft. I have a pretty good idea what I'm going to do but the possibilities are endless.

I'm thinking laser sharks :)
f2eb_shark_w_frickin_laser_pointer_water.jpg

I can't wait to hear all the feedback as your profile shaft arrives and up until the event comes around. So much awesome info is gonna be in that thread!

I hadn't gotten there until just reading your post. Now my mind is working....So many possibilities. This is going to be fun. 1 of 1 baby. That is so cool! #handcraftedexperience

Solid group. Congrats guys & im looking forward to following the journey.

Back