Cuater Golf Shoes - The Ringer

I’ll be honest, I expected these to show more wear than I did the Moneymaker. Missed on that one haha.

But, I also typically wear white golf shoes and know to just wipe them down after every round and you’re good.
Note taken! Did you ever wear the Adidas power boost shoe? Wondering how the compare

Note taken! Did you ever wear the Adidas power boost shoe? Wondering how the compare
I’ve not, sorry. I moved away from adidas a couple years ago.

I've got to say, I really like the all black design on this. It might be the first one I can get way behind too

Still hoping for a discount code some time to grab a pair of these

I still haven’t had an issue with these shoes yet and they remain really comfortable. I’m still hesitant to wear them in wet conditions but most rounds these are in the rotation.

The more I wear these the more I like them.
Been wearing them in the Tech Studio a lot for hitting balls and they fit me well.

Still on the wish list.

I'm in need of a black shoe with spikes to get through the winter.
I like my puma ignite nxt, but really wanting something with spikes and better waterproofing.

This shoe is the frontrunner right now.

Still on the wish list.
Get them. I have quite a few rounds on mine and love them. They clean up easy too. Still thinking of getting anther pair in black.

Get them. I have quite a few rounds on mine and love them. They clean up easy too. Still thinking of getting anther pair in black.
I’m kind of worried about the sizing. I reviewed a pair of money makers, at 9 1/2 , And don’t really know if they fit real great so unsure about what size I would order? But I wear Adidas tour 360s at 9 so will see. Still hoping for a big discount code coming across

I’m kind of worried about the sizing. I reviewed a pair of money makers, at 9 1/2 , And don’t really know if they fit real great so unsure about what size I would order? But I wear Adidas tour 360s at 9 so will see. Still hoping for a big discount code coming across
I wear a 7 1/2 - 8 in shoes. I got the 8 and after a round or two they seemed to stretch/break in just enuogh where they are okay. Not sure I need to go 1/2 size up on these. I wear a pretty thin sock also.

I adore these.

The white ones are probably top 5 looking shoe for me I've ever seen, just don't think I can spend that kind of money still on them, but still in the back of my mind to purchase.

I’m losing the battle to resist a pair in black.
Get them!!! Best pair of shoes that I have had. They always seem tight when I first put them on, but the walk from truck to club house and they are loosened up and perfect for the rest of the round. Have not had a blister yet, no slippage at all. I would say go 1/2 size bigger.

Someone tell me stories about these shoes.

How's the creasing in the toe box over time? The waterproofing?
Waterproofing is excellent on these. I haven't had any issues.
The toe creasing isn't any worse than any other shoe I have had.
Bonus these clean up really easy with a toothbrush and a little warm soapy water.

Didn't get to clean them up after the last round.
D7A075CD-603B-4E0E-B37D-EF94F7D0D222.jpeg

How many rounds do you have in them Snick?
Pretty close to 20-25 since September. Walked 18 in them today and they felt good.

Someone tell me stories about these shoes.

How's the creasing in the toe box over time? The waterproofing?

You should totally order a pair.

I may have ordered 2...

Back