I'm 6'1", 32 Inseem also weigh 310 as of last night if that matters Haha.

I don't know when I'll be purchasing, I'm just kind of looking right now to see what it'll cost and stuff.

Last edited:
Just finished this custom cruiser for a customer who rides Choppers. Took a TON of customization, but it turned out sick!!

IMG_1478_zps6idqf7kf.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425509120.512803.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425509120.512803.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
Looks sick, ryan!

Hey Vato, dats a nice bike homes.

That's a cool bike and I see a high wheeler in the back ground

I need to really get into riding this yr

So u do sell bikes afterall. ...interesting

This one is for Troy...

Specialized Fatboy. Carbon fork add on. Upgraded to Sram XX1 shifting. Ridiculous setup on this one.

IMG_1479_zpsc2of0nrs.jpg

IMG_1481_zpsrjz8yfqf.jpg

That looks awesome.

I want a fat tire bike so badly but I need a new road bike first.

That thing is awesome.

That thing is awesome.

You still havent decided on a road bike?

That thing is awesome.

If I had 1 bike it would be a fat bike.

Just pulled the trigger on a specialized allez expert. Should be in and built by the middle of next week so I can go get fit.

So excited to start riding again. I'm so fat and useless right now.

I'm hoping to get 30 miles a day in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pulled the trigger on a specialized allez expert. Should be in and built by the middle of next week so I can go get fit.

So excited to start riding again. I'm so fat and useless right now.

I'm hoping to get 30 miles a day in.

You will be happy that you went with the Ultegra groupset vs 105. Allez will put you in a slightly more aggressive position than you saw on the Roubaix. I think you will be quite happy.

You will be happy that you went with the Ultegra groupset vs 105. Allez will put you in a slightly more aggressive position than you saw on the Roubaix. I think you will be quite happy.

Thanks for all the help with my stupid questions.

I only got to sit on the trainer with both of them but the more aggressive position on the allez was significantly more comfortable and the guy I bought the bike from is also a big fella and he rides the se bike with the s works frame set .

War how do you know what size you fit into?

I ask cause I've been looking at some used bikes to get me started into riding before I buy a new spendy one

Thanks for all the help with my stupid questions.

I only got to sit on the trainer with both of them but the more aggressive position on the allez was significantly more comfortable and the guy I bought the bike from is also a big fella and he rides the se bike with the s works frame set .

I love the S Works Allez.
War how do you know what size you fit into?

I ask cause I've been looking at some used bikes to get me started into riding before I buy a new spendy one

What kind of bike are you looking at?

Cycling

I'm looking for a road bike nothing brand specific, just want to get something I can put some road miles on for the fitness side.

I know on out iforce bikes that we use for special events for ems the medium which is a 17.5" frame is a better fit than the 19.5"

I'm looking for a road bike nothing brand specific, just want to get something I can put some road miles on for the fitness side.

I know on out iforce bikes that we use for special events for ems the medium which is a 17.5" frame is a better fit than the 19.5"

How tall are you? What is your inseam?

I'm 5'11" with a 31 inseam(pant)

If it helps our iforces are running 26in tires

I'm 5'11" with a 31 inseam(pant)

If it helps our iforces are running 26in tires
Are you looking at a road bike with 700c wheels?
The raw finish is beautiful.

Much better looking than a carbon bike.

Agreed. Love the brushed aluminum bikes.

Hi ryan

Back