Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any current coupons for Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy?? I'm looking to pick up a Clicgear 3.0 Cart

Check out www.overstock.com for Nickent 3DX Hybrids for like $44.00...!! They are also selling the Evolver Driver and a Fairway wood.

Last edited:
This is one of the funnier things I've seen in a while... props ddec.

that was hilarious. On a side note, got an email for that shotly grab bag thingy... I purchased one and they were asking for sizes, club preferences all that good stuff but made sure you understood the disclaimer that that doesn't mean I might be getting anything good!

Buying two was a great idea and buying more for gifts even better. I wish I would've read that sooner!

Mentioned earlier but I thought I'd bring it up again. Went to Dillards in Hattiesburg, MS today and they had golf shirts on sale. Callaway, Bobby Jones and Roundtree and York were already marked down on the tag and then it was 30% off that price. I bought 6 shirts for $75 with tax. Had rack after rack of them.

Callaway shirt was $70 on tag marked down to $24 and with discount it rang up $17 and the others rung up $9.80 and $11.03.

Cleveland seems to be on a major discounting warpath. Dropped Mashie from $149 each in spring to 2 for $200 by august, and now practically giving away CG16 wedges and irons.

is there a coupon code? I only see the shirts for $35

With Costco's return policy, I wonder how they would handle a return of a used golf club???

Budget Golf has coupon code boomit for 20% off some great bridgestone items including:
-B330 golf balls
-J40 Driver, fairway wood, hybrid, cavity back irons and wedge
-great looking cart and stand bag
-hat

I'm surprised to see the J40 stuff on sale, when it hasn't even been released yet. If you are looking at any of those items this might be your only chance to grab them at a discount for a while. I was really tempted by the J40 wedges.

Use this code for 15% off and free shipping:

VRB126XDP

Just picked up 26 grips for less than $25. Awesome deal!

Just received confirmation that my grips have finally shipped. Still a great deal even with the long delivery time.

Not sure why someone gave me negative feedback though?

1 Dozen Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls for $2.99!
https://subscription.timeinc.com/storefront/site/cf-prov1-0311.html

The $2.99 processing fee includes a free 2 month subscription to the Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club and a dozen Titleist Pro V1 golf balls. I placed my order and set calendar reminder to cancel subscription ;)

Enjoy!

All the work for just a dozen ?

I would jump on that! I will have my wife do it too:) Is it legit though?
It's through Time Inc (Time magazine, etc...), should be legit. I got my confirmation email:

Thank you for joining Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club!Welcome to the Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club, you now have access and can take advantage of member-only savings on exclusive golf, travel, and shopping benefits, plus much more!
Your full membership kit will be arriving in 4-6 weeks.
Your membership number is xxxxxxxxx. By using this number, you can start taking advantage of your member-only benefits and start saving right away on our website at http://www.tlgolfclub.com
As a Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club member, some of the benefits you'll receive are:
  • Discounts on golf equipment, apparel, and accessories.
  • Savings on customized golf vacations.
  • Special pricing and/or special amenities on luxurious golf + spa vacations.
  • Discounts on wine and cigars.
  • Savings on top-name products and services from our merchant partners.
  • Member-only quarterly newsletter filled with special travel and partner offers.
  • Plus much, much more!
Thank you again, and welcome to the Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club!
Regards,
Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club

Customer Service

www.shop.puma.com has 40% sitewide tonight. Promo Code PUMASEP40. Plus if you go through ebates you get 6% cash back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back