DFW April 11/12 outing

Golf bag is packed, waiting on laundry to finish before I can pack my "script" (change of clothes for Sunday). Not exactly looking forward to the 4am wake-up to get out there, but really looking forward to the golf.

Don't know if these guys are going to make 36 holes tomorrow?!?!

d2458403318b4615abe431fe5688a0a9.jpg

Just finished our round at Old American. 78 for me, 81 for Nate, 84 for buck and then there was Jake with his broken arm just recently healed

I think the real story is Team Buck/Nate defeated Team Freddie/Jake today to improve to 2-0 heads up.

Our official selfie on 18 today. What a great day on the course. Had a great time with Shakey, Noline, and easy8.
View attachment 19461

Just finished our round at Old American. 78 for me, 81 for Nate, 84 for buck and then there was Jake with his broken arm just recently healed

Was fun doing some live feeds during the round. Will have more tomorrow in my groups so tune in to my Twitter account. Was fun seeing guys we knew on there.

Need a course review!

Need a course review!
Great course! We played from the blue tees, so just under 6,800 yards. Lot of long par 4s, but also a couple of drivable ones for the big hitters. Two or three of the par 5s were reachable in two. Par 3s were generally 160 to 175, so challenging but not unreasonable. Lots of bunkers in the fairway, but seemed like the greens were protected by being elevated. Not many bump and run opportunities. It would be a bear on a windy day though.

For those of you playing Old American, I am at the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enjoyed playing with you today Josh. We will definitely have to get you out to Eldorado!

Great course! We played from the blue tees, so just under 6,800 yards. Lot of long par 4s, but also a couple of drivable ones for the big hitters. Two or three of the par 5s were reachable in two. Par 3s were generally 160 to 175, so challenging but not unreasonable. Lots of bunkers in the fairway, but seemed like the greens were protected by being elevated. Not many bump and run opportunities. It would be a bear on a windy day though.

Well said. Very challenging but rewarded good shots. Greens and fairways were in great shape. Bunkers, bunkers, bunkers........

AM money pairings - best ball:

1828ca07977f9a89ebed5cc9cf11e32e.jpg

PM money pairings - best ball:

5c553cd05634667f53d2f40d27ba0cce.jpg

Landing in lovefield!!!!

Thanks #Cookie... Here are the rules

-two man blind teams per round
- non hcap
- $10 per round ($20 total)
- best ball (lowest score counts)
- winners buy first round at dinner

Good morning gents. It's time to get this amazing day started

I'm ready. On the road to get Kapsularian now.

Oh man its early. ..

I think the real story is Team Buck/Nate defeated Team Freddie/Jake today to improve to 2-0 heads up.
Yeah but I was handicapped with a bad right hip and a Jake

Thanks #Cookie... Here are the rules

-two man blind teams per round
- non hcap
- $10 per round ($20 total)
- best ball (lowest score counts)
- winners buy first round at dinner
Who's holding the money? I say we let Shane hold it. He can't get far in his garanimals shirts

Who's holding the money? I say we let Shane hold it. He can't get far in his garanimals shirts

But he might drink it away by the time 36 holes ends...

I don't care who keeps it. I'll volunteer if that's ok with everyone

Kapsularian and I are here. Where is everyone. First beer is ready to be opened.

Yes, the day is here. See you guys in a minute

Team 441 in the AM ftw

And so it begins:

b68c3b9530a8c29394a112b8371e1cd5.jpg

Back