DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your still holding strong onto the Optiforce!!

He could use the Optiforce too of course but your right....not ready to give it up quite yet. I believe Eddie has hit the Optiforce in my bag too.

He could use the Optiforce too of course but your right....not ready to give it up quite yet. I believe Eddie has hit the Optiforce in my bag too.

With the way you hit it I dont blame you! The 745 might as well be climbing Mt. Everest

Want to use my 745?? I'll give it to ya.

Ok, now being serious....wanna use my MC Razr Fit Xtreme?

Thanks for the offer Nate. May borrow one from cookie, or just keep playing the 3w/hybrid from the tee.
I threw a few optiforces in the eBay watch bucket. We'll see how that pans out. Not real sure what I want to do, but it won't be spending a bunch of money right now.
I had already planned on getting a new driver this next spring. I want to see what the new offerings were going to be like. I plan on going through a fitting and finding what will work best for me.

I'll let you be the judge next time we play!

Ward was hitting his new clubs great last weekend. Can't wait to see what yours are doing for you.

Thanks for the offer Nate. May borrow one from cookie, or just keep playing the 3w/hybrid from the tee.
I threw a few optiforces in the eBay watch bucket. We'll see how that pans out. Not real sure what I want to do, but it won't be spending a bunch of money right now.
I had already planned on getting a new driver this next spring. I want to see what the new offerings were going to be like. I plan on going through a fitting and finding what will work best for me.

I have seriously thought about finding a new RBZ driver on ebay... sometimes the cheapest things in life are the best. Yes it's loud, yes it's big and white and ugly, YES it goes far and straight for my swing...

But the Jetspeed hasn't dissapointed me yet either so I haven't done it yet.

I have seriously thought about finding a new RBZ driver on ebay... sometimes the cheapest things in life are the best. Yes it's loud, yes it's big and white and ugly, YES it goes far and straight for my swing...

But the Jetspeed hasn't dissapointed me yet either so I haven't done it yet.

The Stage 2 drivers are some of the cheapest that I saw. I have a few of them and a few optiforce in the watch bucket right now.

The Stage 2 drivers are some of the cheapest that I saw. I have a few of them and a few optiforce in the watch bucket right now.

I know where you can probably get an r11 cheap, but the shaft wont be right... why dont you just replace your shaft for now till you can get fit etc?

I really need to come up with a driver for next weekend. I can do without it, but prefer to have one in the bag.
Have you looked for a replacement shaft on EBay? You could probably get one pretty cheap with the right adapter.

Have you looked for a replacement shaft on EBay? You could probably get one pretty cheap with the right adapter.

I know where you can probably get an r11 cheap, but the shaft wont be right... why dont you just replace your shaft for now till you can get fit etc?

To be honest, I haven't. Only looked at new clubs in eBay. I know I'm not going to get exactly what I want/need, but wanted to see what was out there on the cheap. And guess what, nothing is cheap it there.

To be honest, I haven't. Only looked at new clubs in eBay. I know I'm not going to get exactly what I want/need, but wanted to see what was out there on the cheap. And guess what, nothing is cheap it there.

remind me what shaft is in there?

Fun round today in the shamble with WardF, TexasHacker, and BaldGuy. BaldGuy went Mongo on us and almost drove a 350 yard par 4. Too bad we all needed to miss a couple of putts to fall down into the next flight, but fun none the less.

Fun round today in the shamble with WardF, TexasHacker, and BaldGuy. BaldGuy went Mongo on us and almost drove a 350 yard par 4. Too bad we all needed to miss a couple of putts to fall down into the next flight, but fun none the less.

really enjoyed the round, sir. In spite of the little cart that couldn't :D

I just joined the site today after meeting some good guys that met at PV
thanks again for telling me about the site and hope meet up again soon.

Hey Mark! It was a pleasure meeting you today. We will definitely get in some more rounds. Keep your eye on this thread for weekly gatherings and such.

Welcome to THP and to the THP DFW crew. I take it you met static line(Doug) and Niteowl(Aaron). Good group. Glad to see you jump in. Look forward to teeing it up with you.
Didn't realize that Andrew was there. Capt.dru is awesome too.

Very cool!! Love when the DFW crew expands.

I'm glad to meet you today we will have to tee it up again

Welcome and looking forward to meeting you soon!!

Welcome to the crew!

Cliffs-at-Possum-Kingdom-Lake-1.jpg

September 13th at The Cliff's Resort

1. 3BD
2. Darin...3BD
3. #COOKIE
4. afwcardinal
5. Baldguy
6. ImaBeRealReal
7. Jacob.komenda
8. TexasBubba...maybe
9. Niteowl..........maybe
10. Captdu..........maybe

Anyone else?

Played in the Pecan Valley assoc. event this past Saturday. Got paired with Nitowl03. We shared a cart. Loved talking course management.

Also, saw Capt.Dru and a few other THPers that were playing. Good times!

Played in the Pecan Valley assoc. event this past Saturday. Got paired with Nitowl03. We shared a cart. Loved talking course management.

Also, saw Capt.Dru and a few other THPers that were playing. Good times!

We need to do it again soon when I can find a swing and under less pressure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back