DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regretfully, no. I used to take the week off, but I have moved that week to other times throughout the year. Like VC days for THP events and such.
Sounds like we have 3 so far!? You gonna be off Thanksgiving week?

Not golf related but happy day here, my middle son graduated fire academy today.
a4fdcf4213dc29efa0be4b4ef50f1cf4.jpg

Got a Sky Creek Ranch email just now for $39.99 that includes range, M-F anytime, Sat-Sun after 11AM.

Think BigTex and I might grab and try to use starting Thanksgiving week which we are both off (weather permitting). Just throwing it out there! Seems like it's a 3 day offer.

http://www.skycreekranch.com/fallspecial

Buying one tomorrow. Missed the last time they ran this special, cost me almost $20 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

San Antonio, Tulsa, Tampa, Miami, Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey (not really an option in my eyes), Boston, Seattle, Las Vegas, San Fransisco, San Diego, DC, and Chicago.

Did you say you are with AA? Good luck with the transition, wherever it may be.

I spent one winter in Rockford, IL, and that's more than this OK boy wanted to deal with. The only place I've ever had to scrape frost off the INSIDE of the car windshield.

Gene and I are playing at 9:34 Saturday at Robson Ranch/Wildhorse if anyone wants to join

I may join you guys, let me check with the wife when she gets home today. I also have a TON of golf balls to give to Gene.

Man everytime I see you all post I get excited that I should be back in the DFW area in 6 months or so.

It is reserved under my name.

Did you call or do it online. I see 2 spots available on Golf Now at $56 per player. Is that the same rate you paid?

Man everytime I see you all post I get excited that I should be back in the DFW area in 6 months or so.

I look forward to your return, seriously!!

I mean unless something extremely crazy happens it will happen. It is time. Miss my home, miss my family.. Got no reason to stay in KC anymore. Hope I can play some golf with you guys :D

I mean unless something extremely crazy happens it will happen. It is time. Miss my home, miss my family.. Got no reason to stay in KC anymore. Hope I can play some golf with you guys :D

You thought about what area you might want to live in or gonna shack up with the parents till you figure that out? Save some $$$?

You thought about what area you might want to live in or gonna shack up with the parents till you figure that out? Save some $$$?

No chance my parents want me back, and I don't want to be back haha. It will depend on where I work, but ideally the Lower Greenville, Uptown area probably. Maybe Addison Circle. I haven't even begun looking at jobs and that will obviously have a big influence on what I do

Gene and I are playing at 9:34 Saturday at Robson Ranch/Wildhorse if anyone wants to join

Looks like I'm in. Charles (djkoolaid), able to join us? Or anyone else?

It would be a great to have you back down here. Just hate that I probably won't be living here. I think you would enjoy yourself much more down here. Good golf and a great group. You already know that though.

Would love to, but I can't commit to it right now. Hopefully someone fills that last spot. I'm hoping to get a day off this weekend to play, even though I don't think that will be the case.

I would love to but I have a wedding I have to start setup at 2:00pm.
I'm open for Sunday

I would love to but I have a wedding I have to start setup at 2:00pm.
I'm open for Sunday

Weather not looking too hot for Sunday. Treat them well on Saturday! :)

Good luck Big Time and Chris this weekend at Horseshoe Bay!

Hey guys! I have a business trip coming up in a few weeks and I'll be staying in El Paso. One of my supplier's is all about trying to get a round in at Painted Dunes. Has anyone played it?

Also, any good must check out restaurants in the area? (I have heard the go-to is Cattlemens?)

Thanks!

Hey guys! I have a business trip coming up in a few weeks and I'll be staying in El Paso. One of my supplier's is all about trying to get a round in at Painted Dunes. Has anyone played it?

Also, any good must check out restaurants in the area? (I have heard the go-to is Cattlemens?)

Thanks!

I played it back when it first opened. That's been over 10 years. It's a good, fun and challenging layout. Lots of desert outside the first cut of rough. And, that sand & mesquite can make for a long day. I would definitely play it again if I was in El Paso and had my sticks with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back