DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, got an opening for 2 on Sunday the 15th. Let me know if you're in... Probably my last outing in DFW!

Hey all, got an opening for 2 on Sunday the 15th. Let me know if you're in... Probably my last outing in DFW!
Thought you had already headed out.
Wish I could, but working this weekend. Trying to scrape together money to cover relocation expenses.
Where you playing Sunday?

Wish I could, but working this weekend. Trying to scrape together money to cover relocation expenses.
Where did you end up Eddie?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Where did you end up Eddie?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
The selection process hasn't closed. I believe it wraps up Tuesday and then the 20-23 we accept our decline what we have been awarded.
That's when I'll know where I'm heading.

PV River

Just got the below from Judi at Pecan Valley. I'm planning on playing Saturday, anyone else??

This Saturday, November 21 will be a SHOTGUN start at 9am on the Hills as Individual play. We will be adding some extra money in the pot for the winners. We will have a meeting after the tournament. Please plan to stay your input is important. Please call the pro shop by Thursday before the close of business to let us know you want to be included on Saturday.

DON’T FORGET to sign up for the COWBOY SANTAS GOLF TOURNAMENT ON DECEMBER 5 – 9AM SHOTGUN – RIVER- FOUR PERSON SCRAMBLE - (FLIGHTS DETERMINED AFTER COMPLETION OF ROUND, BASED ON NUMBER OF TEAMS)

COST: 50.00 PER PLAYER PLUS $10.00 UNWRAPPED (includes all fees, prizes and lunch). If you have an annual pass, the cost will be different. Please call the club house for information.

Please call the pro shop or sign up on line atwww.fortworthgolf.org no later than Tuesday, December 1 or first 25 teams to register.

Have a great week.

Judi

Just got the below from Judi at Pecan Valley. I'm planning on playing Saturday, anyone else??

This Saturday, November 21 will be a SHOTGUN start at 9am on the Hills as Individual play. We will be adding some extra money in the pot for the winners. We will have a meeting after the tournament. Please plan to stay your input is important. Please call the pro shop by Thursday before the close of business to let us know you want to be included on Saturday.

DON’T FORGET to sign up for the COWBOY SANTAS GOLF TOURNAMENT ON DECEMBER 5 – 9AM SHOTGUN – RIVER- FOUR PERSON SCRAMBLE - (FLIGHTS DETERMINED AFTER COMPLETION OF ROUND, BASED ON NUMBER OF TEAMS)

COST: 50.00 PER PLAYER PLUS $10.00 UNWRAPPED (includes all fees, prizes and lunch). If you have an annual pass, the cost will be different. Please call the club house for information.

Please call the pro shop or sign up on line atwww.fortworthgolf.org no later than Tuesday, December 1 or first 25 teams to register.

Have a great week.

Judi
I'll need to see how things are going here. I have a bunch of things to take care of and they need to be done fairly quickly.
But I will say that I am leaning towards playing. I need to get out there and have some fun.

I'll need to see how things are going here. I have a bunch of things to take care of and they need to be done fairly quickly.
But I will say that I am leaning towards playing. I need to get out there and have some fun.

Hope you can make it buddy, if you are a go then I will make sure she pairs us together.

Weather permitting I'm still looking at using the Sky Creek Ranch certificate on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Let's see how it shapes out.

Weather permitting I'm still looking at using the Sky Creek Ranch certificate on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Let's see how it shapes out.

I have an appt with 4 of the pups Monday at 9am but free outside of that.

I am still on as well.

How did it go Sunday? Hate that I couldn't join you, but needed to earn some extra money to pay for the upcoming move I will be doing soon.

Have a great week.

Judi

Going to call tomorrow and get set up to play. Not to many chances left for me to play here. Plus I want to see this new driver shaft.

How did it go Sunday? Hate that I couldn't join you, but needed to earn some extra money to pay for the upcoming move I will be doing soon.

Going to call tomorrow and get set up to play. Not to many chances left for me to play here. Plus I want to see this new driver shaft.

Love it. I'll call tomorrow also:

Range on Saturday and you can hit also. Will be first time I swing it.

We have room for one at Champions Circle Saturday morning at 9:04. Gene, Darin and I are playing.
I thought you hated that course. What's up with that?

Beautiful course that it is, you should enjoy yourself ?. You all have fun out there.
I'm playing in a PVGA event Saturday. Otherwise, I might have thought about it. I hate the course too, but it is close by.

I'm playing Saturday in the PVGA..Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Just talked with a guy that walks that course daily, for excise, not playing. He said the course is in the best shape that it's been in all year. Told me that one green is in bad shape, 10 or 17, could not remember, but the rest of the course looks great. He said the greens look a bit slow though. It is what it is with that course.
I do but it's only $48 and it's between Gene and I and not that far out of the way for Darin:D And as bad as I have been playing lately, it really does not matter where I play:beat-up:

Love it. I'll call tomorrow also:

Range on Saturday and you can hit also. Will be first time I swing it.

Walking or riding Saturday? Shot gun start and possible wind/a little rain. What do you think?

Walking or riding Saturday? Shot gun start and possible wind/a little rain. What do you think?

Planning on walking. Shouldn't be cart path only but I have my ClicGear mitts and those new BStone gloves to try out. Don't think we will see much precipitation wise.

Wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I will have the BStones also. Not sure that they will work to well for me. M/L fit a little on the small side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back