DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate, so you have any pairings set up for Sunday? Just curious.

Andrew is out so down to 6 for Sunday:

Wildhorse Golf Course @ Robson Ranch
Sunday Sept. 8th
Times: 6:52am & 7:02am (still have room for 2 more!)

1. Nate
2. afwcardinal
3. #cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. niteowl03
6. threeboysdad

No pairings yet Eddie.....anyone have any special requests or you just want me to make 'em and set 'em.

Last edited:
Cant wait guys it will be fun, Nate are the 654, 702 tee times still valid?

should be, why, cause we don't have 8? I think it should be fine.

Think he was asking because you're above post when you quoted yourself you said that times were still TBD.

Think he was asking because you're above post when you quoted yourself you said that times were still TBD.

Oh sorry, my bad, yes, still 6:52 and 7:02, something like that plus/minus a minute. Don't know if the range will be open once we get there. Shoot, it's not really light till 6:30am. Maybe enough time to swat 10-15 balls. Gonna try and get there just before 6:30am in case we can hit some.

Oh sorry, my bad, yes, still 6:52 and 7:02, something like that plus/minus a minute. Don't know if the range will be open once we get there. Shoot, it's not really light till 6:30am. Maybe enough time to swat 10-15 balls. Gonna try and get there just before 6:30am in case we can hit some.

I will be there between 6 and 6:30. I just want to take my time getting unloaded and can hopefully hit the putting green.

I will be there between 6 and 6:30. I just want to take my time getting unloaded and can hopefully hit the putting green.

Same here. Leaving house before 5:30. Yikes!

For those that haven't played it before, think you're gonna like it. Pretty open course with a nice layout and some elevation. Praying the greens are decent.

Sunday Sept. 8th

1. Nate
2. afwcardinal
3. #cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. niteowl03
6. threeboysdad

No pairings yet Eddie.....anyone have any special requests or you just want me to make 'em and set 'em.

I hate their clubhouse and it's layout compared to where everything (putting green, etc) is. There's my 2 cents. :angel: Ya'll have fun!

It is kind of a strange layout. First time that I ever played there, I could not figure out where the pro shop was. Strange layout.
I hate their clubhouse and it's layout compared to where everything (putting green, etc) is. There's my 2 cents. :angel: Ya'll have fun!

Sunday Sept. 8th

1. Nate
2. afwcardinal
3. #cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. niteowl03
6. threeboysdad

Who all has the Altitudes and in what shaft/lie combos? I Have the 3 hyron and love it, but may want to pair with someone who has a similar config so I can test some of the shorter hyrons.

Who all has the Altitudes and in what shaft/lie combos? I Have the 3 hyron and love it, but may want to pair with someone who has a similar config so I can test some of the shorter hyrons.

I have the entire set in stock stiff graphite.

I'd put something out there for a Sunday mid-morning round at Iron Horse (time TBD) on Sunday. Would also consider Mansfield National, which is a pretty good haul from me, but I have it on my Eagle Card. Anyone interested? Cows don't play til the 7:30 game, so that shouldn't be a dealbreaker. I can also hook some people up with a 25% off normal rates at either course.

I'd put something out there for a Sunday mid-morning round at Iron Horse (time TBD) on Sunday. Would also consider Mansfield National, which is a pretty good haul from me, but I have it on my Eagle Card. Anyone interested? Cows don't play til the 7:30 game, so that shouldn't be a dealbreaker. I can also hook some people up with a 25% off normal rates at either course.

Mansfield is a decent track & I play there somewhat regularly. We talking this weekend or next?

I have the whole set in stock steel stiff.

I have the whole set in stock steel stiff.

Cool, lets try to Pair up then for Sunday. Currently hitting Steel Stiff in all my irons.

Cool, lets try to Pair up then for Sunday. Currently hitting Steel Stiff in all my irons.

Thats fine. I want the CTLs in them as well but gotta find funds!

Paging BigTime, care to join us?!

Mansfield is a decent track & I play there somewhat regularly. We talking this weekend or next?

I was thinking this weekend since the Cowboys have the evening game.

Sunday Sept. 8th

1. Nate (Group1)
2. afwcardinal(Group1)
3. #cookie(Group1)
4. Swiftflow (Group2)
5. niteowl03(Group2)
6. threeboysdad(Group2)

Still have 2 spots if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back