DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy carp 40 minutes? Ugh.
Oh well, I guess I gotta go.

Could be 30 with no traffic, 40 is worse case IMO.

I really need to watch the flights to make this happen. Spring break in/out of Miami is going to be a bear.
When you do, let me know and I'll drive my happy butt down go join in.

Can someone tell me what the weather is like the next 2-3 days?
And can someone tell me how far Ben Hogan Golf is from DFW airport?

I PM'd Nate, but he is busy.

Soccer practice!!!!!

Well it's been well over 12 months since I've last dropped into THP, I've missed all of you and this great forum. I'm going to try and get to the driving range this weekend to work out some of the spider webs off my clubs and pray that I can still hit the ball. Looking forward to getting back on the course with you guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well it's been well over 12 months since I've last dropped into THP, I've missed all of you and this great forum. I'm going to try and get to the driving range this weekend to work out some of the spider webs off my clubs and pray that I can still hit the ball. Looking forward to getting back on the course with you guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would be great to have you back out!

What's up, DFW peeps?!?! Any ideas for the E Tx Masters this year? If not, I'd love to put a weekend on the calendar to come over and play.... Have a good weekend!!!

What's up, DFW peeps?!?! Any ideas for the E Tx Masters this year? If not, I'd love to put a weekend on the calendar to come over and play.... Have a good weekend!!!

When I last spoke with Phil I believed he was thinking of still doing a get together but rather doing it across the DFW metroplex to keep costs down since lodging wouldn't be needed.

You grab that Cowboys pass that expires in March?

Know you and Chris were discussing but unsure if you purchased.

Still need to use mine.
Crap, no, I forgot, I'll shoot him a line today.

Crap, no, I forgot, I'll shoot him a line today.

Sounds good bud. Pretty sure he still wants to get rid of it since the injury has him sidelined.

When I last spoke with Phil I believed he was thinking of still doing a get together but rather doing it across the DFW metroplex to keep costs down since lodging wouldn't be needed.

Ok. Let me know. I'd still like to see about participating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone played Woodhaven it's on idealgolfer?
Ive played it a few times. Its not a bad track but definately a Bring Your Own Gun area. I wouldnt pay a penny more than $30 for it

How are all you fellows doing? Hopefully I can start playing again in a month or so!

Would be great to have you back out!

Cookie, looking forward to playing a round with you again

How are all you fellows doing? Hopefully I can start playing again in a month or so!

Look forward to seeing you out on the course again. How's your wive recovering from the accident?

Completely healed! The only thing we have had a headache with is the other insurance agency paying her medical bills on time. Thank you for asking.

It is really good to hear she is doing good. I hope the insurance picks up the pace on getting this settled for you.
Completely healed! The only thing we have had a headache with is the other insurance agency paying her medical bills on time. Thank you for asking.

Anyone in here out near Hillsboro? Have a question for ya....

Anyone in here out near Hillsboro? Have a question for ya....

About 75-90 minutes from it. What are you looking for?

About 75-90 minutes from it. What are you looking for?

Was really just wondering. My wife was down there a couple weeks ago to open and dedicate a new TA/Petro Truckstop. She works as a marketing manager at their corporate office. Anyways, I guess it's a new concept that has multiple brand new golf simulators as well as a virtual shooting range amongst other things.

Was really just wondering. My wife was down there a couple weeks ago to open and dedicate a new TA/Petro Truckstop. She works as a marketing manager at their corporate office. Anyways, I guess it's a new concept that has multiple brand new golf simulators as well as a virtual shooting range amongst other things.

Oh wow, cool. Need to check it out during a pit stop on my next venture down to Austin.

Yep! Looks pretty awesome.
07752cd61d89c8e20e575c2f064578ad.jpg
ad13e2f5617f90952f0faa34200e88bc.jpg
40e03c943af3de4fb9685be218fcb3b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back