DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pretty firm plans to be in Dallas for a meeting on the 23rd of this month. My meeting is on the 24th so maybe I catch an early bird and I can get in a round on the 23rd with some of my peeps.

I'll have my people get with your people and see if A matches with B and then move on to C and maybe D. Sound good?!

I would like to play morning, but can move it later if that works for more people.

I could probably make it work!

I'll have my people get with your people and see if A matches with B and then move on to C and maybe D. Sound good?!

I could probably make it work!

Ok, I will wait and see if anyone else chimes in before verifying the time.

I have pretty firm plans to be in Dallas for a meeting on the 23rd of this month. My meeting is on the 24th so maybe I catch an early bird and I can get in a round on the 23rd with some of my peeps.
I am up for that!

image_4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyone see the forecast for the next few days? Gonna be toasty at Cowboys.

image_4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyone see the forecast for the next few days? Gonna be toasty at Cowboys.

It's August in Texas.

Where you really expecting something less than this?

It's August in Texas.

Where you really expecting something less than this?
Expect 100, but not often we see 108 in a forecast. Well, unless it is what I would shoot playing from the tips at Cowboys.

Expect 100, but not often we see 108 in a forecast. Well, unless it is what I would shoot playing from the tips at Cowboys.

Lol, did someone say tips!

100, 104, 108....all feels the same!

Nothinh hitter Than vegas in September. Bottle of water a hole type heat

I am playing Mira Vista Friday, August 21st.

3 spots open. Anyone care to join me?
I might be able to do this. Morning is ideal. Whats the rate?

The rate is $150.
Ouch, thats a bit out of my price range right now. You guys enjoy, they course is in great shape.

Every time my youngest complains about the heat I remind her "you do realize you live in North Texas, right"

Anyone play the Westin Stonebriar recently? I may be playing there Friday and was looking for some insight on condition and such. Any info is much appreciated!

Friday is almost here. I'm so ready.

MIL is picking up Lotte from Amanda on her way to work in the morning so I don't have to drop her off before I leave, which means I can leave whenever, thinking about getting to Cowboys about 7:30? Get some food and range before? Might be the first time I hit the GBB before using it in the rounds.

Anyone play the Westin Stonebriar recently? I may be playing there Friday and was looking for some insight on condition and such. Any info is much appreciated!

It's a great track but haven't played there since last year. It's a Stonebriar course (CCA) so is usually in fantastic shape. Wouldn't worry unless they punched the greens recently.

It's a great track but haven't played there since last year. It's a Stonebriar course (CCA) so is usually in fantastic shape. Wouldn't worry unless they punched the greens recently.
Thank you very much!

Friday is almost here. I'm so ready.

MIL is picking up Lotte from Amanda on her way to work in the morning so I don't have to drop her off before I leave, which means I can leave whenever, thinking about getting to Cowboys about 7:30? Get some food and range before? Might be the first time I hit the GBB before using it in the rounds.

I'll be there by 7, hoping to hit range by 7:45 since we are teeing off at 8:30.

Keep in mind that you may hit a bit of traffic coming down in the 7AM hour....

I'll be there by 7, hoping to hit range by 7:45 since we are teeing off at 8:30.

Keep in mind that you may hit a bit of traffic coming down in the 7AM hour....
I'll be there at 7 then. 3am departure it is!

I'll be there at 7 then. 3am departure it is!
This man is almost as hardcore about his golf as Erky and jhoeffer99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back